Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ap shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painkiller0730

10-07-2012

Has anyone thought about making a AP shyvana... i wonder how well it would work since her w and e are ap based... thoughs?

eatchocolatemilk

10-07-2012

i dont think it will work...

XxBaLaKxX

10-08-2012

Quote:
Painkiller0730:
Has anyone thought about making a AP shyvana... i wonder how well it would work since her w and e are ap based... thoughs?

i've never built an ap shyv before but i have grabbed surge a time or two, hit surge dragon over and use your e and it really boosts damage, but i dont know i would try ap, maybe in a bot game

DrSleuthXIII

10-08-2012

I can imagine taking rylais/lichbane and then standard merc/wriggles/randuins would be core poss zhonyas for added armor

Painkiller0730

10-08-2012

i think im going to try that later

Nipple Yanker

10-08-2012

No but I like to get 6arpen and 3mpen for reds on my runes, it doesn't help jungling much but boosts dueling potential by a ton since your damage is mixed.