Master Yi Sight Range must be increased

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucchinii

Senior Member

09-26-2010

This should be Yi's passive.
Double Strike could be an extra passive on his E, the damage increasing the higher the level his E is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JLiberationArmy

Member

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucchinii View Post
This should be Yi's passive.
Double Strike could be an extra passive on his E, the damage increasing the higher the level his E is.
I would like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flyte

Senior Member

09-26-2010

I was thinking stealth detection, but this works too


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dogbiter

Senior Member

09-26-2010

make him able to look through the bushes from a certain distance


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JLiberationArmy

Member

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbiter View Post
make him able to look through the bushes from a certain distance
No need to fear the Garen anymore right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JLiberationArmy

Member

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelo View Post
I was thinking stealth detection, but this works too
Why not both?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nephtys

Member

09-27-2010

New Patch Notes: Highlander and Alpha Strike have been removed in favor of Goggle-related skills. Master Yi is now known as the Wuju Optics Enthusiast.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JLiberationArmy

Member

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephtys View Post
New Patch Notes: Highlander and Alpha Strike have been removed in favor of Goggle-related skills. Master Yi is now known as the Wuju Optics Enthusiast.
Depends, What goggle related skills?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IntFam

Senior Member

09-27-2010

For a constant benefit, you'd have to redo his passive...but his passive is way too good to replace. It balances out his lack of hard abilities well. However, if you stuck a "grants sight range that sees through brush and obstructions effect to Meditate...we'd have ourselves some awesome utility that wouldn't upset the balance all that much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

heprea

Senior Member

09-27-2010

Sorry for off-topic..