Caught a friend abusing his wife....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

10-07-2012

Awww, make me cry. QnQ

TheMonocleRogue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

It's easier to deal with domestic violence when you know the abuser personally since you have all of their information and know details about their personal lives. You did a very brave thing in turning him in, a lot of people in that situation usually don't do anything about the incidents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
The domestic false violence industry is fueled by fabricated stories like the OPs.

True domestic violence is caused by females 100% of the time.

Here's a good example;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBIX-...=plcp#t=02m45s
And that is the direct end result of sticking your d*** in crazy. Whenever I go out to a party, I test the mettle of my peers who drink. If they aren't batsh** crazy after a few drinks then I know they aren't insecure.

Also, it is a proven fact that women are the abusers in cases of domestic violence more often than men. Its an overlooked issue that's largely due to the social stigma of women being too frail to commit violent acts.

c4lm

10-07-2012

JTF someone agrees with you regarding feminism. You better celebrate.

TheMonocleRogue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Feminism is a movement that gave women the right to vote, property, working class jobs, all sorts of great things. What I'm against is women who abuse feminism to mutiny men and create double standards for the sake of empowerment. I'm also against men who believe feminism is a dead movement and make examples out of women of various backgrounds who portray themselves in manners that were never seen before the woman's rights movement.

Jesus the Friend

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Woohoo, I'm not alone in the world.

I mean, it's not like there's a whole movement that has supported and developed this ideology before and (very likely) after me.... oh wait...

Quote:
And that is the direct end result of sticking your d*** in crazy
That actually has nothing to do with anything.
Your implication is that it's his fault, that is disgusting on many levels.

The point of the video is to highlight Judge Lori B Jackson who , in spite of all the evidence(If you read the Guardian Ad Litem report... you'll see) still gave custody TO THE CHILDREN'S VIOLENT ALCOHOLIC MOTHER INSTEAD OF THEIR FATHER(A decorated pilot in the armed forces with a squeaky clean record).
That is the reality of domestic violence.
Women are violent creatures who instigate DV, but when reported, even against staggering amounts of evidence, the man will be considered "guilty", even after proven innocent, the verdict cannot be rescinded.

Brother, you are a mangina and I hope you will see the truth of female supremacy and privilege someday... before it bites you hard.

bongofrog

10-07-2012

Quote:
Woohoo, I'm not alone in the world.

I mean, it's not like there's a whole movement that has supported and developed this ideology before and (very likely) after me.... oh wait...

That actually has nothing to do with anything.
Your implication is that it's his fault, that is disgusting on many levels.

The point of the video is to highlight Judge Lori B Jackson who , in spite of all the evidence(If you read the Guardian Ad Litem report... you'll see) still gave custody TO THE CHILDREN'S VIOLENT ALCOHOLIC MOTHER INSTEAD OF THEIR FATHER(A decorated pilot in the armed forces with a squeaky clean record).
That is the reality of domestic violence.
Women are violent creatures who instigate DV, but when reported, even against staggering amounts of evidence, the man will be considered "guilty", even after proven innocent, the verdict cannot be rescinded.

Brother, you are a mangina and I hope you will see the truth of female supremacy and privilege someday... before it bites you hard.

One stupid woman doens't make all women stupid.

Jesus the Friend

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongofrog View Post
One stupid woman doens't make all women stupid.
I don't understand how people can be as simp as you.
Let me break this down in points so you can follow;

1- NAWALT is never a valid argument, ever.
2- This is not a rare occurrence, this is the norm.
3- Women are not "stupid", however they are children.
They are never held accountable for their actions and thus, rarely have a chance to grow.
To put it in video gaming terms(RPGs), women are playing life on the easiest setting, because of this, they get less random encounters and these encounters are always easier, therefore, they never reach higher levels like men do because they get LESS experience LESS often.

This would be fine, except later on in life, men are actively attacked to benefit women("Equality") and that's where it becomes abhorrent.
Manginas like you who defend misandry make it very hard for the MRM to progress.

Reconsul

10-07-2012

Did u call for backup before u went in?

Mere Intricacy

10-07-2012

Quote:
The domestic false violence industry is fueled by fabricated stories like the OPs.

True domestic violence is caused by females 100% of the time.

Here's a good example;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBIX-...=plcp#t=02m45s
You're an idiot.

Jesus the Friend

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
You're an idiot.
Sweetheart , coming from you, that's almost a compliment.