@Riot.... I've been suspended for a weak case against me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crehbohrahku

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrusher842 View Post
You can change statics any which way you can to make the company or any system look good.. unless your behind the scene and know what's really going on they can feed you all the bs that they want.
Yeah you're right. They don't have to be truthful. BTW this thread is prob gonna get locked, riot has a tendency to lock threads they don't agree with or are negative toward the game.

LittleDi

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otakufreak View Post
Yeah you're right. They don't have to be truthful. BTW this thread is prob gonna get locked, riot has a tendency to lock threads they don't agree with or are negative toward the game.
Technically it's not being locked by riot, but by the down vote on the original post. Thus we are the moderators and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Crehbohrahku

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Technically it's not being locked by riot, but by the down vote on the original post. Thus we are the moderators and you have no idea what you're talking about.
Yeah I don't when it comes to the forums. Though I like how out of everything I said you decided to pick the most vulnerable one. Whether it's riot or not, it's still pretty pathetic.

XFactorDieminion

10-08-2012

Just another example of the LoL community.

LargeSnorlax

10-08-2012

Nothing weak about this case. You're annoying to your teammates, call them noobs, kids, tell them to stfu, be condescending to them and basically are a general ass.

Sure, there's stronger language people use, and those get punished too.

If you don't see what you're doing wrong and don't adjust how you talk to random people on the internet, you'll see more of these.

Crehbohrahku

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
Nothing weak about this case. You're annoying to your teammates, call them noobs, kids, tell them to stfu, be condescending to them and basically are a general ass.

If you don't see what you're doing wrong and don't adjust how you talk to random people on the internet, you'll see more of these.
If you can't take a few insults than hide under a rock bro. This is the real world. I can understand where you are coming from but there is an ignore option for a reason, people choose to listen and if they do that then it's their fault, not everyone is gonna be a happy camper. Censoring only makes it worse, forcing someone to do something never works. If you are easily offend I'd just ignore them.

LargeSnorlax

10-08-2012

Quote:
If you can't take a few insults than hide under a rock bro. This is the real world. I can understand where you are coming from but there is an ignore option for a reason, people choose to listen and if they do that then it's their fault, not everyone is gonna be a happy camper. Censoring only makes it worse, forcing someone to do something never works. If you are easily offend I'd just ignore them.
What are you even talking about?

Just because there's an ignore function doesn't make it right to act like a toolbag, no matter how much you want to believe in it.

What kind of ****** remark is "This is the real world", as if I have to take some inept sputtering child's abuse while I play a video game I enjoy? Wakey wakey to you.

Also, I hope you like this function and the report feature in general - It'll be in a lot more online communities.

XFactorDieminion

10-08-2012

Quote:
And thus the tribunal comes in. Then you will be subject for not communicating. I've tried the route before. Anytime someone says stfu or whatever the case is I tell them in game chat muted. You still get reported so it doesn't matter... Your forced to deal with the bs.

Quote:

If you can't deal with annoying people on the internet then you probably shouldn't be allowed to judge a case. Anytime you are put into a group of random people to work as a team you will always get someone who doesn't like how you play or maybe you said something that might be negative to them you will be reported. Your just looking for things to nit pick in a tribunal case to justify hitting the punish button and get your free IP.

XFactorDieminion

10-08-2012

Quote:

Just because there's an ignore function doesn't make it right to act like a toolbag, no matter how much you want to believe in it.

What kind of ****** remark is "This is the real world", as if I have to take some inept sputtering child's abuse while I play a video game I enjoy? Wakey wakey to you.

Also, I hope you like this function and the report feature in general - It'll be in a lot more online communities.

Yeah..... name some of those communities please.

Crehbohrahku

10-08-2012

Quote:

What i was saying is deal with it, it happens. But again you don't have to deal with it, ignore option still there. I have to deal with newbs in my games, so you're saying I shouldn't have to deal with them because it's a game I like? Not like I can leave without getting punished if I don't want to play. Just because someone doesn't behave the way you want them to doesn't mean they have to change, sorry to say. I was just stating my opinion as did you.