@Riot.... I've been suspended for a weak case against me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BillyTheAttorney

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrusher842 View Post

Game 5 had a bad adc that doesn't communicate. I even gave him some advice about when to use his ult. Nothing much you can do that game with a team that doesn't communicate.
Zyra[00:10:37] :guess ill sit back.. this ez doesnt know how to poke either
Ezreal[00:11:03] :told you i wasnt a very good adc. i never do it. sorry. i will try to be better
Zyra[00:17:14] :ez
Zyra[00:17:16] :stop iulting you noob
Zyra[00:17:24] :you do more dmag auto attacking

---------------------------

I like that. "I gave him some advice about when to use his ult" I need to remember that one.

Tethin

10-07-2012

Case looks strong to me.

TeddyTeemo

10-07-2012

you should take a break from this game for a year and learn to calm down or take lots and lots of chill pills

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyTeemo View Post
you should take a break from this game for a year and learn to calm down or take lots and lots of chill pills

or he can just keep playing for a month or so and then be forced to take a break for some 200 years

Arrietti

10-07-2012

Quote:
You can't look at chat in any reported case to conclude " he said this so this is what happened" hence the pay attention comment. You are not in the game and you can't say "ohh this is what happened". Yeah ill mute someone who types "stfu". Guess you don't read all of the ally chat to see they threw the game intentionally at the end even if there was some hope of comeback.

It isnt what I assumed happen that you did wrong in the game it is what I can see you wrote that makes this game questionable. You were attacking your teammates, that is obvious. No such thing as warranted attacking here. Say something nice or nothing at all.

Quote:

Lol really. Yeah i'll rub it in to the guy on the other team that comes out with an insult for no apparent reason. Too bad you cant check out post chat. I'm pretty sure I told everyone gg and honored them.. except EZ

at the end you typed ez corki....sounds like a clear insult to me. Even if he did troll and was a total fail, you don't need to put **** like that in all chat. period.

Quote:
Obviously they didn't care much for chat in the first place or someone would have said something. Don't see the probly there. No communication is far worse than calling people noobs.

A teammate reported you, so obviously they did care. I think no communication is better than spamming chat with insults. Be constructive or quiet, this isnt asking for much...I understand you not wanting to go out of your way to be a positive influence in your games and I don't consider it punishable. But you go out of your way to be a negative one, that is punishable.

Quote:
Lets be real here. Majority of the community in LoL is pretty bad and full of trolls who don't care. And these people are allowed to judge cases. You can go back and read all the chat logs, but in the end you can't conclude in any case of how the game went and this is why this person got mad or said this.
A majority of the community is not like that. Many like myself have never so much as received a warning for our behavoir. Those are the people judging your cases. People who have been banned are not judging, so it doesnt matter if you immitate their behavoir. We do not need to know what happened to make you act a certain way to understand that your actions are not part of the code we strive to game by.

The tribunal takes into account the number of games you play. it is more the percentage of games where players perceive you as toxic (ie report you) in that gets you into tribunal. Stop thinking of this as the internet where you are used to people behaving horribly under the guise of anonymity and start comprehending that this game has a code players are expected to adhere to. You cannot act how you want to or how you feel you should be able to, you need to respect the game and its community or move on to another one (or be foced to through bans).

Arcane Azmadi

10-07-2012

Tribunal working as intended, for once.

Toshogu

10-08-2012

Your tears are good, enjoy your ban.

Emailsupport7346

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshogu View Post
Your tears are good, enjoy your ban.
Your attitude is poor, enjoy your sociopathy.

UninstaII Life

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
Your attitude is poor, enjoy your sociopathy.
Most of the people in the Tribunal forum are colossal fa ggots. Toshogu is no exception.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UninstaII Life View Post
Most of the people in the Tribunal forum are colossal fa ggots. Toshogu is no exception.
UninstaII Life is no exception.

how many accounts you need make and get banned until you finally give up?