@Riot.... I've been suspended for a weak case against me.

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrietti

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
Just to add, the math of it also takes into account how many reports you get in a row.

If you play 2000 games without doing anything bad, and then on your last 10 games you are a complete jerk, then be sure you will land on the tribunal as well.
I was aware that if you have a long stretch of games in a row where you are not reported then your penalty level goes down. I didnt know that multiple reported games in a row bumped you up or made you more likely to land in tribunal. interesting...

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrietti View Post
what she means =)
Pardon Madam, I always assume everyone is male unless they clearly stated otherwise, my sincere apologizes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrietti View Post
I was aware that if you have a long stretch of games in a row where you are not reported then your penalty level goes down. I didnt know that multiple reported games in a row bumped you up or made you more likely to land in tribunal. interesting...
That exists to prevent someone becomes "immune" to punishment.

If there wasn't someone like that, then some player with an enormous number of played games would never land on the tribunal if they decided to troll for a whole week or something like that.

XFactorDieminion

10-07-2012

Quote:
game 3 looks liek you died then told someone else to pay attention...why? you thinkign its their fault? It is 7 minutes into the game and your are threatening to mute someone you attacked first...outlook not good for communication here.. at 9 mins it seems you are calling the game lost though maybe just the blue buff but by 12 its obvious you think they game is done since you state you don't care game is over...people try to get through to you that they do not appreciate your negativity and instead of curbing it, its like you relish the notion and go more on the attack
You can't look at chat in any reported case to conclude " he said this so this is what happened" hence the pay attention comment. You are not in the game and you can't say "ohh this is what happened". Yeah ill mute someone who types "stfu". Guess you don't read all of the ally chat to see they threw the game intentionally at the end even if there was some hope of comeback.

Quote:
game 4 not too much going on and probably because you win this game. the ez corki at the end is clealy you gloating and insulting an opposing corki in all chat...summoner code specifically addresses this violation go give it a re-read and pay attention to "Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat" particually the part about keeping any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat....After all, despite their best efforts, they just made you a very happy person.
Lol really. Yeah i'll rub it in to the guy on the other team that comes out with an insult for no apparent reason. Too bad you cant check out post chat. I'm pretty sure I told everyone gg and honored them.. except EZ

Quote:
game 5 you call your teammates noobs...noone should have to explain to you how this isnt helpful and not allowed....seriously
Obviously they didn't care much for chat in the first place or someone would have said something. Don't see the probly there. No communication is far worse than calling people noobs.

Quote:
I can say wholeheartedly I would not want to play someone who behaves like you in games, and it seems the majority of the community agrees. Around here, that counts for something.
Lets be real here. Majority of the community in LoL is pretty bad and full of trolls who don't care. And these people are allowed to judge cases. You can go back and read all the chat logs, but in the end you can't conclude in any case of how the game went and this is why this person got mad or said this.

XFactorDieminion

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666

Just to add, the math of it also takes into account how many reports you get in a row.

If you play 2000 games without doing anything bad, and then on your last 10 games you are a complete jerk, then be sure you will land on the tribunal as well.
That is retardedly dumb. 2000 games of good behavior and 10 games of bad behavior lands you in the tribunal..... Just plain retarded.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrusher842 View Post
Lets be real here. Majority of the community in LoL is pretty bad and full of trolls who don't care. And these people are allowed to judge cases. You can go back and read all the chat logs, but in the end you can't conclude in any case of how the game went and this is why this person got mad or said this.

Except when someone votes for the sole purpose of trolling, they soon lose their right to vote.

And while we can't know "how the game went", we already know how your attitude goes, blaming people, not being nice with your teammates and calling people bad/noob when they do mistakes.

Everyone does mistakes, Game 1 show hows you were having a bad game yourself.

Which troubles me a little... Did you like the way your teammates treated you on game 1? If you didn't, why would you do same for other people on games 2,3 and 5?

Quote:
That is retardedly dumb. 2000 games of good behavior and 10 games of bad behavior lands you in the tribunal..... Just plain retarded.
is it? Just because someone stays a long time without committing any crime on their lives, means they don't need to be punished if they do it after a long time?

So if someone with a hundred years go and murder someone, and that is the first crime he makes on his life, he doesn't needs to be punished because he lived a hundred years without doing anything wrong?

on a side note, first time punishments (as you should know by now) it is a warning. So that player with 2000 games will get a warning for his last 10 games showing him that his attitude on his most recent games did get worse. From here he can choose between improving again and play another 2000 games without being punished, or keep his recent behavior and face ban after ban again.

XFactorDieminion

10-07-2012

Quote:
is it? Just because someone stays a long time without committing any crime on their lives, means they don't need to be punished if they do it after a long time?

So if someone with a hundred years go and murder someone, and that is the first crime he makes on his life, he doesn't needs to be punished because he lived a hundred years without doing anything wrong?

on a side note, first time punishments (as you should know by now) it is a warning. So that player with 2000 games will get a warning for his last 10 games showing him that his attitude on his most recent games did get worse. From here he can choose between improving again and play another 2000 games without being punished, or keep his recent behavior and face ban after ban again.
We talking about the internetz here. Not life. I hate when people make a life example as if the internet should behave in the same way. Someone with whom had 2000 games and gets reported and suspened for 10 games of bad behavior is retarded. No consideration towards the customer. Cause eventually if it keeps happening that account will be perm suspended. Doesn't matter if they had that account for 1 + yr. Then they lose all their content on that account along with it. All because maybe out of 1600 or whatever games they had and only been reported for say 100 of those games is retarded. No consideration for the individual. Cause that is what the Tribunal is. Random reports from trolls add up and the games they actually get reported for and sent to the tribunal will get them suspened for 1 bad game they had.

JohnnyOmega

10-07-2012

Quote:
We talking about the internetz here. Not life. I hate when people make a life example as if the internet should behave in the same way. Someone with whom had 2000 games and gets reported and suspened for 10 games of bad behavior is retarded. No consideration towards the customer. Cause eventually if it keeps happening that account will be perm suspended. Doesn't matter if they had that account for 1 + yr. Then they lose all their content on that account along with it. All because maybe out of 1600 or whatever games they had and only been reported for say 100 of those games is retarded. No consideration for the individual. Cause that is what the Tribunal is. Random reports from trolls add up and the games they actually get reported for and sent to the tribunal will get them suspened for 1 bad game they had.
Most people don't behave in a toxic manner consistently enough to show up in Tribunal. Statistically, even false reports don't accumulate fast enough to create more than a very small percentage (less than 1%) of false show ups in Tribunal.

There's an easy way to avoid getting punished for a bad game: Don't make a bad game that will get you punished by always following the Summoner's Code. Most people can handle that because only a few people out of millions ever get suspended.

Zeriken

10-07-2012

Quote:
They are saying it's more likely with consecutive reports to be sent to tribunal. If you had 1000 games of good behavior, and then suddenly 10 games where you went full troll and got reported, then of course your case would go to tribunal.

Emryss the great

10-07-2012

Quote:

You're a troll and you have a horrible attitude. Keep at it and you will get banned.

Blafon

10-07-2012

I am glad the OP got punished by the Tribunal here. Not the kind of player I enjoy playing against. Sorry.

123456 ... 7