Banned for AI BOT match

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDeathDealer

10-08-2012

I am new to this game and it's overall horrible gaming community. It seems that this game is set up in a way that you (the player) can work together with other members as a team. The best way to learn these team skills is during the in game tutorials, but they can only get you so far. That's where AI BOT matches step in. What is supposed to be for a more realistic training simulation, has been the reason that I have been banned two times. My question finally is not why am I being banned (more than once), I know the answer....EVERYONE report iDeathDealer. Fine report the lvl 10 member of this community who is literally trying to learn the game in a non-ranked BOT match. The question is where am I supposed to learn the game with such a non-supportive gamming community who has clearly forgotten that they too were once new to this game. I hope that whenever that was this game was somewhat better than what it is at it's present day.

Thank you for your time, iDD

p.s. for those of you that are kind enough to read this post, please be kind enough to give a ligitimate answer/response

Toshogu

10-08-2012

post your tribunal case

KodaChrome

10-08-2012

It would be helpful to know what you're being banned for. Posting your card would go a long way in getting the answers you seek.

gnfnrf

10-08-2012

No amount of being reported will ban you.

You are only banned (by the Tribunal) when tribunal voters see your case. They look at the reports against you and your conduct in the game, and decide whether you should be punished or not.

So the real question is: What are Tribunal voters seeing in those cases that leads them to punish?

We can help you answer this question, but only if you post the link to your Reform Card, which should be in the email you got notifying you of the Tribunal case.

TenienDaithen

10-08-2012

I remember a lot of accusations of feeding and threats of reporting when I first started. I never was warned or suspended though. Perhaps if you link your reform card, we can give you a little insight into what is happening.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Ranked bot matches would be awesome. Riot pls..

anyway, for your case, you sound like you are trying to imply that you are getting banned for your lack of skill.

Lack of skill doesn't warrant bans, not on bots, not on normals and not even on ranked (although many people seem to fiercly want to ban everyone who is ' not good enough' on their teams, this doesn't really happens)
What does warrant bans, specially in bots game is: Verbal Abuse, Harassment, Spamming, Racism, Sexism, and Overall Negative Attittude (i.e. "Omg your guys are noobs losing to bots, surrender")

You got banned, not because people reported you, but because you constantly show one or more of these in your games, which ruins the experience of other players (be bots games or not)

If you really can't understand why you got your punishments, then please, post us your reform card link (link you received in your email) or give us your tribunal case number, this way we can see your case and tell you exactly were you need to improve (and it is not skill)

Gonzodamus

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDeathDealer View Post
I am new to this game and it's overall horrible gaming community.
You do realize that starting a thread this was isn't exactly going to encourage people to help you right? I understand that you're frustrated but this is really a great community - don't let it be ruined for you by a few awful people. Oh, and if you're finding matchmaking to be a bad experience, post on the new player forums or in a LoL community like Low Elo and find yourself some people to play with. Once you have a friend or two to queue with, the game gets so much better (and you'll learn more too!)

That being said, if you were reported that doesn't mean you were banned. If you are, in fact, banned, then go to your email and give us the link to your reform card so we can help you find out why.

General advice though - just like when posting on a forum, staying friendly is better.

LittleDi

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDeathDealer View Post
I am new to this game and it's overall horrible gaming community. It seems that this game is set up in a way that you (the player) can work together with other members as a team. The best way to learn these team skills is during the in game tutorials, but they can only get you so far. That's where AI BOT matches step in. What is supposed to be for a more realistic training simulation, has been the reason that I have been banned two times. My question finally is not why am I being banned (more than once), I know the answer....EVERYONE report iDeathDealer. Fine report the lvl 10 member of this community who is literally trying to learn the game in a non-ranked BOT match. The question is where am I supposed to learn the game with such a non-supportive gamming community who has clearly forgotten that they too were once new to this game. I hope that whenever that was this game was somewhat better than what it is at it's present day.

Thank you for your time, iDD

p.s. for those of you that are kind enough to read this post, please be kind enough to give a ligitimate answer/response
in beginner you learn the basics of the champ and the build. In intermediate you test yourself. But I doubt that your skills are whats landing you in bans.

ObsidianNight

10-08-2012

Im going to guess that as ppl yell at you calling you a noob or threating to report you. Instead of ignoring them you had to the toxicity but dropping F bombs and other unflattering language.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

My vote is that it is a Leaverbuster ban.