Should TSM move on?

Yes, For the sake of fairness. 38 35.51%
No. They should not. 69 64.49%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Should TSM take AZF's place?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sux

10-07-2012

The TSM butthurt fanboy train continues.
choo choo
choo choo

Housemate

10-07-2012

TSM got outplayed pretty hard. I dont think they deserve to win it. There have been accusations and pics, but I honestly think that even if they totally redid the matches fairly TSM would lose again.

Riskar

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterRanger View Post
TSM got outplayed pretty hard. I dont think they deserve to win it. There have been accusations and pics, but I honestly think that even if they totally redid the matches fairly TSM would lose again.

badly

404NameNotFound

10-07-2012

dumb thread.
It has been proven that the minimap CANNOT BE SEEN from where the players were seated, they have 24/7 webcam on those players and you think riot wouldnt catch that?

zadar

10-07-2012

No they should not take their place. But azf should be dqed and their opponent given a bye.

Gangstaplank

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian1127 View Post
People are claiming they looked at the minimap behind them, just cause they pinged wolves and TSM was going top lane. Then Jayce doesn't facecheck a bush (I know right, why would someone with a skill shot check a bush before they go in...), so they must be cheating.

this +1000

why the hell would he have ever facechecked the bush when his skillshot costs basically 0 mana?