REALLY HATE to say it, but there's more TROLLS in this forum than you think

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIodia

10-07-2012

srsly, stop *****ing about teams cheating

if they did, the thousands of LIVE spectators and Riot Officials would have caught them

please don't "ASS U ME" when you're sitting at your computer with only one camera angle

these teams are PRO, as in PROFESSIONAL, as in they do this for a living, as in their career is on the line, as in SO MUCH is on the line, you think they DON'T know the rules?, you think they would risk everything for a peek at the mini-map which you would have to break a neck just to see it? Have you been on a stage like that? DO you know how it feels? Would you do something that in that such a momentous occasion? Would you do something like that while representing your entire country?

srsly, think before you express.

all of the so called 'proof' posted as pic or vids are extremely unsubstantial, i've see it myself and i'm un convinced, go see for yourself and see how fail these trolls are >.>

Best Lolicon NA

10-07-2012

for a million dollars, it's very easy to make even the most pro of pros cheat,

also I have the same argument to you, how can you say they did not cheat if we only have 1 camera angle?

Riptide292

10-07-2012

Thousand's of live players and watchers did catch them with pics and screenshots taken.
Just Riot that "hasn't" seen it.

Xtreme Chaos

10-07-2012

The only trolls are the people saying the minimaps were not visible by the players.

I was there for the past 3 days and several teams were peeking at the maps to see wards/champs all weekend, not just the asian teams.

On no less than 10 occasions people with riot shirts were told about the minimap problem; by the audience as well as the players themselves.

Feladorzor

10-07-2012

You guys know the drill;

Just downvote, walk away slowly, and let the thread die.

RangerShotz

10-07-2012

do u know what a troll means? I dont think so ^^