How to improve TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calobius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I think TSM needs to go to Korea for a few months and play against the Koreans. The other top 3 NA teams did it, but they didn't really use their knowledge. I think TSM would hugely benefit from spending some time in Korea, learning their strategies and overall learning how to deal with them since they were mainly their downfall of Season 2. Just a suggestion but I think it's a good one.

Riptide292

10-07-2012

Waste of time and money...CLG lol...

EDIT: Well,not a total waste of time and money, but would it really be that benificial...after clg did it,i dont see it very usefull

Calobius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide292 View Post
Waste of time and money...CLG lol...
EU has learned a lot from it. They did go to the finals against Frost remember?

Edit: EU benefited from it. CLG NA just sucks in general so it's not like getting pubstomped by Korean teams is gonna help them improve any lol

Discpled

10-07-2012

One thing would be to not pick Darius vs Jayce... that was stupid right off the bat.

Crosskillz

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discpled View Post
One thing would be to not pick Darius vs Jayce... that was stupid right off the bat.
dyrus said himself all he had to do is be careful, regi also said their whole strategy vs frost was doing that gank on the support while warding infront of baron which he actually does EVERY SINGLE GAME. but it SEEMED like it got fked by the controversial ping of frost ad player which seemed like cheating, but can only be proven if riot listen to their team voice chat and translate it. honestly dyrus would've been fine if it wasnt for the fail flash(which honestly should've been able to go through since i tried it myself after he failed it).