Current opinion on Zyra?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestBilbo

10-07-2012

She's still insanely strong. Solid pick.

iHaveProtential

10-07-2012

shes the only champ i have trouble as morgana with mid dont really know why cuz i do fine against other zoning/poke champs but only her.

jakab

10-07-2012

Still OP.

SwiftSwrd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

She's still OP imo. CC: She has an 1100 range line snare that can hit an infinite number of targets, and she has her ult which is essentially undodgeable heavy nuke (frontloaded) on top of huge aoe knockup (stun that can't be reduced with tenacity). Then she has ratios only about .2 lower than most APs, along with the plants - thus nuking almost as hard AND getting a distinct dps advantage.

All the nerf did was make it so she couldn't do all those things building tank. She has to build AP like other mages to do it now.

Edit: And catching a Zyra who's ahead isn't really rewarding. She likely got 1 or 2 people low if she was ahead and you caught her out, and so if she's any good with her passive she pretty much cancels out any reward for catching her in anything less than a perfectly clean kill.

Kirin

10-07-2012

She's still strong. She's not that played all that much for a similar reason to the other mages. Price tag, Release hype went down and personal preference.

You do not see Ziggs, Swain, Viktor, Kennen etcetc all that much. But I'm sure there are people who enjoy their gameplay styles and play them.

Housemate

10-07-2012

Amazing support, still good mid lane.