Riven Championship skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BADAR5E GAM3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Has this been handed out yet? If so does anyone know what it looks like; any pics?

Valason

FeedingTrollNoob

10-07-2012

Yeah, I can dig the SS I have of it up if you want, in the meantime I'll try to describe it.

Its pretty much her in what her full suit of armor was before she became the exile. It is very bulky, and covered with the green runes like on her gauntlet. Her sword ISN'T broken, and instead of coming abck together when she uses her ult, it comes ablaze with runic flames, and her armor as well. She has spikes on her shoulders somewhat like J4, but not as big, and they also emit the runic fire when she uses her ult. More importantly the splash art features riven looking over her shoulder to cheat and throwing a random ping down. The skin also causes the game you are in to crash 3 times and be postponed untila later date to be announced. Overall it is a really cool skin and an embodyment of the S2 Finals.

BADAR5E GAM3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Thanks to you both, I'm slightly disappointed but I'll still get it probably.

MrRandomJr

10-07-2012

As much as i understood the code will show up in the stream o the 13th oct.

Has any1 got a clue how long the code will be up and showing in the stream?

Struggler9996

10-07-2012

Wasn't aware it was even going to be broadcast over the stream. My understanding was that those in attendance at the finals would be given the skin for free as part of a swag bag, and it would be for sale in the store afterwards for a limited time.

I hope stream viewers do get a chance to get it for free though. Because I've been holding onto some RP for a while and I'd like to spend it on the J4 and Xin dynasty skins coming up, so a third skin for free would be great.

Lux Eternus

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRandomJr View Post
As much as i understood the code will show up in the stream o the 13th oct.

Has any1 got a clue how long the code will be up and showing in the stream?
The skin is only given to people free who ATTEND the event, otherwise you buy it. The code is for the riven championship ICON, and will be valid for 24 hours after its aired.

Xplition

10-07-2012

Yeah im also dissappointed in that skin, the sword looks bad imo (armour looks awesome though) and I have a crazy hatred for skins that change something big but dont adjust the taunts/jokes (im looking at you jax skins).
A broken blade is more then enough for the likes of you while she has a normal blade. I also dont understand how the weapon she had before she went through the change is completely different from the one she has now, they dont look alike at all.

IMO she should have the sword that she gets when she ults atm but smaller and without the cracks as her normal sword, then empower it with ult. That sword could look different because you could say that she wills the blade in a different form just as she wills the blade to be whole again in the current riven skins.

Magik

10-07-2012

its on the pbe right now

Kreyni

10-07-2012

She has a blue II on her back, with new blue particles and four IIs floating around her when she uses Valor. (II as in the roman numeral for 2, if the forums don't clearly display it). She's now a short-haired blonde. Her shoulderguard (one of them) has a huge sword edge thingy, probably so that it makes more sense to charge into someone with your shoulder. Her normal sword is like a shattered triangle, kinda bluish obsidian in color. Her ultimate sword is a huge rectangle. It's probably for whacking things and using the weight to deal damage, but it doesn't look like it would be completed from the triangle sword. Her chestplate actually looks more casual, clothing-like. I'd say from the back, her armor looks a lot like Frosted Ezreal. Oh, and the shading on her hair makes it look like a hairband from the top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT6URgUSGyc

7/10 IMO, -1 for the strange ultimate, -1 for the bulky shoulderpad, -1 because I already have Redeemed.