How to fix LOL into a better community!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaDeathDragon

10-07-2012

How does one help a fellow summoner? Well usually i try and explain to the adc that is 0-6 by 8 minutes into the game that its best he just farm and ask for ganks bottom, instead of trying to engage.

Well, this doesnt work anymore. This is considered being a ****** bag and spamming( His words not mine). So i ask fellow summoners, how do you deal with a person(s) that is obviously playing bad.

I just cant help to sometimes wonder if people are skinping lvl 1-29 OR, that from lvl 1-29 their getting bad habits.

So how do we fix lvl 1-29? Should the tutorial be better? Should players be forced into the meta( essentialy ruining some fun)? Should players be punished for bad play?

If somone can get mad at a player being bad, but the person playing bad has no concequences then, essentially it seems playing bad is being promoted!

I think if LOL had more of a serious game type atmosphere then there would be a much better community. Lets be honest, do you really play for ****s and giggles, or are you trying to win? If you answer *****s and giggles* , why dont you just play non competitive matches? For serious gaming, what does that mean? It means 5 people all wanting to win. Its all great you want to play AP yi middle, or fiddlesticks ad, but most of the time they do not work. So lets all agree to try and win!!

Bukumber Express

10-07-2012

If you're getting angry about someone not being as skilled as you are, then you deserve to have the bad gaming experience.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

i play to win
i maximize my chances of winning when i'm having fun
therefore i play for shts and giggles

i'm not even kidding. getting angry at your team mates for their mistakes just distracts you from seeing how bad of a player you are yourself. it helps you ignore your own short-comings and stops you from ever improving. getting angry at your team mates not only hurts you long term, but makes you play worse and destroys your chances of winning.

OmegaDeathDragon

10-07-2012

Im asking, how you deal with these people, i dont say i get angry, ( i used to). But every time i ttry to give advice, they just say stfu and die for the same exact reason!

YokoDervenOmega

10-07-2012

it's because people are stupid and dont understand that non-ranked matches are for fun, or against bots even. Or worse yet they're trolls, which is one thing I have yet to understand about this game. Why would someone spend hours losing a game on purpose when they could literally be doing hundreds of other things with their time lol

but honestly, that's what going solo q is. if you really want to get into a more competitive environment get a team together and go in with a group of 5, 4, or even 3. Because people who party up together are a little more serious than the kids who go solo