Tips and Advice Post-6 Jungle

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Egotistica

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedrice611 View Post
IMPLYING ALL REDS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS.....go ask Riot Tea Time shes the splash artist she must have something intelligent to say about cheating in the tournament :O
I imagine she has something intelligent to say, just nothing that can help get the game up and running.

Sulale

10-07-2012

Look a red! That means they know what's going on with all the cheating nonsense.

Kolione

10-07-2012

Good info for new junglers for sure

Ranger14

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eletale View Post
For someone like me who REALLY needs to start picking up jungle sooner or later, this was actually useful.
Hahaha thanks.

About the tournament, really isn't the thread for this guys. I appreciate filthy looking at my videos and responding. For all of you that are attacking Riot on this subject, they are working on fixing the problems and about the cheating (peeking at minimap) I have complete faith that Riot will hit this topic. Not everyone at Riot is in the department that handles the problems that occurred during the tournament. Please don't attack Filthy and keep this thread about the video please. Thanks for everyone else that commented.

-Ranger14

Yamanga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I just watched with my brother all your videos they are awesome, thanks for doing them.

Ranger14

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamanga View Post
I just watched with my brother all your videos they are awesome, thanks for doing them.
NP, thanks for sharing them with your brother

Starry Tear

10-07-2012

God i love your vids. Keep it up Ranger!!!

Starry Tear

10-07-2012

Bump!

Ogacon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverHellion View Post
You're replying to this thread? Really? This thread? Don't you have better things to do at a time like this? Network Ops Technician, go fix the tourney.
They have responded? Look for redbeard's post. And he probably gets some time off in a day. Doesn't work 24 hours. Scrub

Ranger14

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hóllywood View Post
God i love your vids. Keep it up Ranger!!!
Thank you hollywood and thanks for the bump