Elo Hell tips / my thoughts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GingerificGaming

02-24-2013

Ok so this may sound like BS but this is actually happening to me. When i first hit level 30 i was placed in bronze division 2. Since then i have had probally 8-12 good games. I am not saying a good game is a win because its not. i have had 14 wins and not all the wins were fun. I would say that 7/10 times i get a afk, feeder, unskilled, rager, griefer, etc on my team. I will gladly send you a whole day of ranked games to prove it.

This is why i think ELO hell is real. I feal that you lose more then you gain, in most cases, for me at least, i lose 17-20 points every time i lose and gain 15-20 eveytime I win. This being said if I win one game and lose another i get negative points. ( 18 points from win - 20 points from loss = -2 ) So you have to win 2/3 games to actually get a positive score.

Is their ANY way that I can get out of elo hell ? I dont rage usually, I help other lanes, I do my job and stay menally positive. I play adc, jungle, and sometimes top lane. I have tried everything, spend hours and hours watching ELO hell videos, videos on how to do bettter & how to cope with bad players, etc. Their is nothing i can really do :/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Young Zukry

02-24-2013

I dont think it is real. You jumped into ranked right after you were 30 and complain when you are put into Bronze II, sounds realistic to me.