Just got hacked in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warriormonkey03

10-07-2012

I'm sure the guy who wanted to surrender had no idea what was going on with you and heard you complain about something in game and was basically saying "If you surrender that will stop happening because the game is over" not a threat like "i'll do it until you surrender"

Also, the only hack i've heard of was something with a guy use infinite flash and smite. Solo'd dragon at level 1, cleared both jungles in about a minute. and at level 10 solo'd baron lol. pretty funny actually but i would hate if it happened to me.

Also, the person saying people have gotten DDoS'd in game. I'm not sure if it has happened in LoL but it happened to me in Halo 3 one day. Myself and a friend wrecked some kids in doubles who talked a lot of trash in the end game lobby. They challenged us again so we created a custom blah blah. Well after beating them again and i started smack talking them, the guy threatened a DDoS i told him he was bluffing and he said "Okay, You're going to go offline in 3, 2, 1" and like freaking magic i got kicked off xbox live, i checked my laptop and i lost wireless, and my desktop was offline as well. Had to do a manufacturer reset on my router after 3 hours of it not working.

tl;dr DDoS is serious business in video games, but idk about LoL

Hiriko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

You cant really hack LoL since its server based, you can however trick it. That's how people pulled off the Summoner Spell hack, they basically made the client send the server that you have maximum mastery points in summoner spell CD.

I highly doubt someone could single you out in a game then create a visual issue with your client.

Sounds more like a driver or hardware issue, are your fights lagging? Graphic lag can be signs of overheating which will eventually either crash your card or burn it out.

warriormonkey03

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiriko View Post
I highly doubt someone could single you out in a game then create a visual issue with your client.
Actually come to think of it, this would make it impossible for you to be DDoS'd in LoL as well i believe. It would essentially be the same as kicking people in Halo where you steal Host (if you didn't get selected to host the game) and then using a program you are able to see the IP's connected to you and block them from the game. That's what was going on in Halo when you would get the blue screen and players were "lagging out". Sometimes it was a legitimate lag out, other times it was this. Apparently when everyone lagged out of the game it was because the host messed up somehow and blocked himself.

Thenarius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

probably just the amount of particle effects in fights ****ing with your graphics card.

Mórríghan

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirVid View Post
Your video card is dieing !!
I had video cards die on me before, this does not look anything like a video card dying, the flashes were consistent and identical. If a graphics card was dying it would look glitchy, screen would tear, and the tearing are not consistent and almost never identical. This just wasn't it.

If a video card was dying it would look like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CeCqJqxPFk
However the flashing I was getting was not the glitchy looking, graphics on and off dark screen flash. It was a white flash that interfered with my visuals to the game and it ONLY affected the center of my screen where my focus is (my champion). I was not getting screen tears or anything, it was simply a white flashing square that happens only during combat that impeded my game play.