Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camearon

Junior Member

10-07-2012

All I did was read the first page and everyone says TSM would lose anyway, imo thats not the point - people get butthurt about professionalism and this shows no professionalism


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luke fon Fabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
I am just glad that none of you conspiracy theorists will ever be in a position to have to use your judgement for anything important.
Conspiracy? YOU CAN WATCH IT HAPPEN. So stupid, people like you kill the community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Send Me Lewds

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
I am just glad that none of you conspiracy theorists will ever be in a position to have to use your judgement for anything important.
Conspiracy theorists? Dude, there's legit proof.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rovos

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
Ping says it all bro. obv look is obv.

map awareness is very key to this game if you haven't realized.

and well..they had the whole map!
who knows how many times we didnt see on cam that kid looking...

e/ also, if im invading..my jayce takes E every time...and idk about this champ tourny..as i havent payed attention..but streamers do too..mobility and knockback for lvl 1 fight too good
TL;DR My team lost. Here are my excuses why.

Yup .. somehow you think you saw them looking at the map. So for that whole.. wait .01 second it was already decided that Azubu would win. Sorry cry more. Keep reaching.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xPrinceOfBelair

Member

10-07-2012

Honestly, when Jayce fired the shot into the bush it was a simple poke in the bush to see if something was there. I generally will do this a bit if I am going into the enemy Jungle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluemind210

Senior Member

10-07-2012

AF needs to be disqualified.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashreal

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke fon Fabre View Post
Conspiracy? YOU CAN WATCH IT HAPPEN. So stupid, people like you kill the community.
Sorry, you can watch what happen?

Can you even prove his eyes are open? Not to mention he doesn't even appear to be looking near high enough.

Oh, there was a ping in the top lane jungle. Followed by pings in other lanes as well.

I'm not sure you know what proof is.

*EDIT* Yes, it's people like me who ruin the community, not the ones that spam drivel like this all day claiming it to be proof.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Send Me Lewds

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
Sorry, you can watch what happen?

Can you even prove his eyes are open? Not to mention he doesn't even appear to be looking near high enough.

Oh, there was a ping in the top lane jungle. Followed by pings in other lanes as well.

I'm not sure you know what proof is.
You're worse than the so called "conspiracy theorists". Seriously, it's pretty obvious what he did. But your blind hatred for TSM is keep you from admitting it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luke fon Fabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
Sorry, you can watch what happen?

Can you even prove his eyes are open? Not to mention he doesn't even appear to be looking near high enough.

Oh, there was a ping in the top lane jungle. Followed by pings in other lanes as well.

I'm not sure you know what proof is.
Deflect, deflect, deflect. He looks at the screen and later pings coincidentally pings the direction of the TSM invade, which is somewhere they don't normally go for one, and seriously, tell me about another time Jayce started q. You can't. **** off, AZF dickrider.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashreal

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Send Me Nudes View Post
You're worse than the so called "conspiracy theorists". Seriously, it's pretty obvious what he did. But your blind hatred for TSM is keep you from admitting it.
I don't care about any team in the tournament, lol.

You have NO proof. Zero.

Take you proof to a courtroom, see how far it gets you.