Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yazorstorm

10-08-2012

i would believe they didn't cheat IF the two WE players we facing themselves thinking a plan to gank but only one was looking over.

Meowlick

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by with momoiroUME View Post
Although this could have resulted in a FB, hard to call a game one this alone, however, it does lead to other suspicions throughout the game. They should be DQ'd honestly, or atleast remake this set, also check other footage for other rule violation. Early game is most important as we all know, who knows what could ahve happend
Well said.

djump

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-08-2012

this seems pretty solid to me. I'd like to see something said by a red to address (confirm or discount) this.

Gablesmath

10-08-2012

Keep bumping it until a red answer, Riot can't leave a thread go over 9000 pages without saying at least hello!

ponezor108

10-08-2012

bup

Trayunah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

It's pretty obvious that he looks up at the minimap. The ping, the q first on jayce in competitive play, the fearless invade from maokai. They were too sure of map presence. very shady, but if riot wants to reward cheaters with 1million dollars. Why not?

GrowlyWog

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy Storm View Post
TSM would've still lost.
Yea, let's let Azubu frost do whatever they want to win a match, since they still would have won...

So ignorant.

ponezor108

10-08-2012

bump 4 judstice

Bullchiton

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Why are you bumping this worn out post? Riot responded here

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2655300

GrowlyWog

10-08-2012

Also, I would love to see Riot's official response to this. I don't care if AZF went on to beat TSM. Cheating is cheating. No one knows how AZF would have responded if TSM would have had their early game gank strategy work, and how destabilized they may have been. But yea... random SPOT ON pings in the dark... Jayce checking bush... Bottom just going for invade with no hesitation? how many other games in this professional play have we seen teams blatantly disrespect the chance that another team might be there by face-checking not only one, but two entrances to an enemy jungle?

Come on Riot. Don't give me a blanket statement and say everything's going to be alright. You have to know that this is fishier than Fizz.