Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hatshotjiji

10-07-2012

Bumping this thread so that everyone can see that azubu frost is a team of cheaters

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

This needs to be addressed. Thank you for posting this.

Cheating is nothing that should be ignored. Regardless of who you think may have won without it is not the point. They cheated, so they don't deserve to play. No different from any other sport event, you can be DQ'd in all of them so why should LoL be any different?

Tulips

10-07-2012

Okay I was very skeptical of this cheating claim at first but after watching this 10 times now along with my: 1.) Common sense 2.) Experience playing this game since it has been out(albeit at low elo) 3.) Please refer back to common sense after looking at picture of him looking at minimap , I am able to completely agree that it's 100% obvious he did in fact look at the screen and knew they were coming that way because of it. Out of the thousands of games I've ever played there is no reason to ping the exact spot that he pinged other than the obvious reason of knowing TSM was coming from that direction. Not to mention this is a pro game for 75,000 dollars and potential for more , they mean business and there are no pointless pings(unless you're trying to cover up for cheating). A lot of those pings after the top lane ping made no sense and made it all the more obvious lol.

Vincent STRlFE

10-07-2012

I'm not into teams or anything, not tsm fan, i just watch, but I find it hard to believe that early ping and jayce pre shooting the bush is legit. Especially, that guy looking at the map. I do find they cheated early.

Martroth

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glumduk View Post
Looks like good intuition and a bush check to me.
Ping could easily be saying 'hey, fire something into that bush'.

It wasn't even a gated shot - it was a little throw-away shot, it didn't even really do damage. It was a poke check, plain and simple.

Herp derp, hey Jayce, fire a gated shot at level 1

Deerrp

Gehh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

the focus of discussion is whether AZF cheated or not. I have no idea why people keep switching the focus by saying "TSM would have lost anyway". it's a matter of fairness.

hatshotjiji

10-07-2012

Dq Azf and we!

IAmAJanitor

10-07-2012

What bothers me is: can't they put covering areas around the gamers so they can only stare at their computer?

Sann92

10-07-2012

That ping...

Feif

10-07-2012

I wonder if RiotTiza can even dare to defend his words from his previous post on this thread. This is solid proof.