Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sux

10-07-2012

butthurt tsm fan errwhur

Urfman

10-07-2012

bump

Jammer0

10-07-2012

Now that Riot knows AF cheated, they MUST DQ them. After all the posts and lecturing about the Summoner Code.. You just can't allow cheating when the prize is $1 million. If they don't rectify this, I will uninstall and boycott. And I've been playing this game with my best friends for two years.

Ask the Monkey

10-07-2012

I am east European, and I am rooting for M5 so I don't care about which other team wins.
But I do hate cheaters, and if AF cheated then I am disappointed.

Also, if they cheated who says no one else could have cheated.
The whole tournament needs to be restarted!

Merana

10-07-2012

Quote:
lolLuckylol:
http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

step 1 : look at minimap
step 2: ping the spot
step 3: send 2 to stop theyre invade while u invade urself
step 4: hope that random kids on forums backs you up by making pointless comments (COUGH COUGH RIOT EMPLOYEE))
step 5: PROFIT

no this is not how a 2million dollar cup should be ... RIOT,,,,,
no... just no

This x10

He looks at the minimap and sees 5 TSM going top.
Pings that lane randomly with no vision.
Jayce gets his ball first (the only time this happened) and shoots into the top bush to reveal the TSM team
MF wanders into bot jungle alone without any fear for the invade before they even have vision on TSM

Koreans must have some crazy psychic intuition indeed.

Battle Artist

10-07-2012

Wow I must say that the evidence looks pretty legit. Riot should really look into this, especially after stating to the players to not turn their head. I could understand if Woong was talking to his team mate, but who looks upward like that to communicate with them directly. I personally think that a DQ should be in effect, after all it is not the first time it has happened in E-Sports. Riot should of definitely invested on the soundproof booths used in the MLG events.

Lord Janas

10-07-2012

Yeah. Bet they'll just claim that they "guessed" their location or that the early ping was a "mistake." Hope the cheaters get hammered by CLG. WE are a bunch of cheaters too based on the screenies people posted.

ChuckFinlay

10-07-2012

at 5hrs 32 min and 45 secs you can see azubu cheating that game has started the mini map is up and u can clear see all 4 heading top and A AZUBU MEMBER LOOKING BEHIND HIM! AND THEN THAT SHADY ASS PING!

Morohn

10-07-2012

The entire setup seems suspect to me. Obviously easy to peek over at the mini map. Obviously he turned his head in that direction. Obvious that a ping went down on TSM's side of the map where noone would ever ping from purple side unless they were pinging the champs they just seen from the minimap display. Obvious that Riot can not distinguish between turning to look at your teammate and sneaking a peak at the big ass minimap that the players can see.

Replay it all.

Maybe it would or not have made a difference on this match is kind of irrelevant to me. It was far too easy for ANYONE to cheat and all match results then become questionable.

SpatAttack

10-07-2012

Who gives a damn if TSM lost it's not about that. It's about ruining the point of eSports or any sport by breaking rules.

Could care less about TSM getting knocked out. I care about the spirit of competition and eSports which until the ignorance of this potentially huge issue, Riot had done a wonderful job with.