Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i shall be reported.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PacoTferret

10-07-2012

So it is said! So it be done!

honestly i have no regrets about it, but felt i should share it. honestly i AFked out, i just couldn't handle my frustration.

Game starts in champion select i pick a champ and even called a spot.. since it was my choice between adc and support. So i chose support..

Well my team decides they don't like may champion selection for support and force me top. So i was like fine, But no then my team ends up feeding by tthe 25 minute mark it was 21-42. we had lost 6 of our towers.

Sorry to say but frustraition got th better of me and i just left the game.. do i feel bad nope, i deserve that report.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Cool story bro
tell it again

PacoTferret

10-07-2012

Quote:
Shaella:
Cool story bro
tell it again

So it is said! So it be done!

honestly i have no regrets about it, but felt i should share it. honestly i AFked out, i just couldn't handle my frustration.

Game starts in champion select i pick a champ and even called a spot.. since it was my choice between adc and support. So i chose support..

Well my team decides they don't like may champion selection for support and force me top. So i was like fine, But no then my team ends up feeding by tthe 25 minute mark it was 21-42. we had lost 6 of our towers.

Sorry to say but frustraition got th better of me and i just left the game.. do i feel bad nope, i deserve that report.