Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Excellent customer support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XINNADEEN

10-07-2012

Dear Riot,
I'm assuming you're a poorly run company.
4 different visa credit cards were tested just to support this and 4 times they were cancelled with different reasons each time.

A credit card which is around 2 weeks old and has being registered and used to purchase online products was cancelled over 10 times.

A credit card which was clearly not expired was considered 'expired' according to your online store.

2 other pre-paid credit cards with more than enough money for 10 dollars worth of riot points were both turned down.

I'd like to expect a response and some condolences for precious time you've taken from my day in which I could be out on the streets being a good Samaritan and saving lives.

But seriously you're pretty much not maximizing profit by having such a horrible online experience.

-Xinnadeen rant over i jst want sum prety akali skins ;__;

Sairek Ceareste

10-07-2012

Quote:
XINNADEEN:
Dear Riot,
I'm assuming you're a poorly run company.
4 different visa credit cards were tested just to support this and 4 times they were cancelled with different reasons each time.

A credit card which is around 2 weeks old and has being registered and used to purchase online products was cancelled over 10 times.

A credit card which was clearly not expired was considered 'expired' according to your online store.

2 other pre-paid credit cards with more than enough money for 10 dollars worth of riot points were both turned down.

I'd like to expect a response and some condolences for precious time you've taken from my day in which I could be out on the streets being a good Samaritan and saving lives.

But seriously you're pretty much not maximizing profit by having such a horrible online experience.

-Xinnadeen rant over i jst want sum prety akali skins ;__;

You think that's bad?

Try Nexon. $40 worth of NX points just vanished from my account. My ticket(s) has been open since May 14th of 2011 and I've not even gotten a single response yet except for automated responses into my email which I've gotten one every 3 days since then saying "WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOUR TICKET BRO. WE ANSWER TICKETS MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY."

By the way, that's 1 email a day per ticket. I sent in 5 tickets. I've been getting sometimes 2 emails per day for the last 18 months now, hoping my ticket will be responded to, even though I haven't touched a Nexon game for over a year now.

So, the lesson we've learned today? There's always someone worse of then you.

Because my friend has been waiting 2 and a half years for HER tickets too about the same damn problem.

/endrant

XINNADEEN

10-08-2012

Yeh but akali skins are so pretty ;_____;