Excellent customer support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XINNADEEN

10-07-2012

Dear Riot,
I'm assuming you're a poorly run company.
4 different visa credit cards were tested just to support this and 4 times they were cancelled with different reasons each time.

A credit card which is around 2 weeks old and has being registered and used to purchase online products was cancelled over 10 times.

A credit card which was clearly not expired was considered 'expired' according to your online store.

2 other pre-paid credit cards with more than enough money for 10 dollars worth of riot points were both turned down.

I'd like to expect a response and some condolences for precious time you've taken from my day in which I could be out on the streets being a good Samaritan and saving lives.

But seriously you're pretty much not maximizing profit by having such a horrible online experience.

-Xinnadeen rant over i jst want sum prety akali skins ;__;

Sairek Ceareste

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XINNADEEN View Post
Dear Riot,
I'm assuming you're a poorly run company.
4 different visa credit cards were tested just to support this and 4 times they were cancelled with different reasons each time.

A credit card which is around 2 weeks old and has being registered and used to purchase online products was cancelled over 10 times.

A credit card which was clearly not expired was considered 'expired' according to your online store.

2 other pre-paid credit cards with more than enough money for 10 dollars worth of riot points were both turned down.

I'd like to expect a response and some condolences for precious time you've taken from my day in which I could be out on the streets being a good Samaritan and saving lives.

But seriously you're pretty much not maximizing profit by having such a horrible online experience.

-Xinnadeen rant over i jst want sum prety akali skins ;__;

You think that's bad?

Try Nexon. $40 worth of NX points just vanished from my account. My ticket(s) has been open since May 14th of 2011 and I've not even gotten a single response yet except for automated responses into my email which I've gotten one every 3 days since then saying "WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOUR TICKET BRO. WE ANSWER TICKETS MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY."

By the way, that's 1 email a day per ticket. I sent in 5 tickets. I've been getting sometimes 2 emails per day for the last 18 months now, hoping my ticket will be responded to, even though I haven't touched a Nexon game for over a year now.

So, the lesson we've learned today? There's always someone worse of then you.

Because my friend has been waiting 2 and a half years for HER tickets too about the same damn problem.

/endrant

XINNADEEN

10-08-2012

Yeh but akali skins are so pretty ;_____;