need people for 5s team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cyz0r DxG STaTuZ

10-08-2012

i just made a 5s team but i have nobody to play with. so yea making this short i need people who are serious to play with but also chill and can take jokes. you dont have to be the greatest but at least have experience AND BE OPEN TO ADVICE AND GIVE IT A TRY. not saying you have to do what i say but if i give you a tip or something at least try it and consider it. you may be better than me but i might know something you dont. im 1260 elo i feel like i could be 1300 or maybe 1400 but as of right now im 1260. i would like you to have at least 500 wins blind pick and 100 games ranked. lowest 1100 elo.

TLDR: chill team but still looking to win.
have at least 100 ranked games under your belt
at least 500 blind pick wins
have a couple champions for every role
please have t3 runes -.-
and yea be chill have fun but remember winning is fun.

ADC pIs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-08-2012

Joliter, add me. I can do all roles, but prefer to adc. I also got a buddy that can play any role really well.

KronikFang21

10-08-2012

im a 1600+ jungler can do all roles but main the jungle message me in game if this is a serious team wanting to do tourny's IGN kronikfang21

borntawin

10-09-2012

I meet all of the requirerment stated and have been looking for a ranked team for some time. I can play all roles.best at solo lanes (top,mid) add me. Illbe on today in about 3 hours.

SquarePeg

10-09-2012

Hook a brotha up with some invites!
IGN: floriansaul
play jungle, mid, top, I'll even play support if i can play xin

GameChanger PMS

10-09-2012

I'd love to play, I mainly support (Lulu, as she is my best and most played champ) but own other supports as well.

IGN: GameChanger PMS

GameChanger PMS

10-09-2012

-___- Double Posted LOL