Who Should Get Next Visual Upgrade?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastStraw

10-08-2012

SION
i cant differentiate his head from is body

Justin Nguyen

10-08-2012

I think Nunu.. >.> maybe idk that's just personally. I think Ryze needs one he'd look so much cooler. Also I think ryze needs a slight buff. He's like barely hanging in the meta by a finger tip

Mirelyght

10-08-2012

twitch

Xaephros

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisuwolf View Post
HEIMERDINGER

Don't forget Heimerdinger. I think he is in a major need of some visual upgrade. I mean his hair looks like brains. I know he is the smart one but his head shouldn't look like an exposed brain and I don't think that was an intended thing either. I mean he's always reminded me of the aliens from Mars Attacks! even without the skin.

I know some people call for a rework or improvement to his abilities. I won't comment on that here cause it's not for this thread. But I think we all can agree that he definitely needs at least a visual upgrade. Way more needed than TF or Soraka needed one anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimerdinger's Lore View Post
In his quest to expand knowledge, he underwent an experiment of his own design to allow him to use a greater portion of his brain simultaneously. It most certainly worked, but at an unusual cost - Heimerdinger's brain increased in size. His head changed along with it and now the great scientist looks like a yordle with a giant brain-shaped head.
I agree that his model should be upgraded, but it's not a priority - especially compared to Sion, Nidalee, and Sivir.

Kawaii black man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I think Lux's model could use an update since her model looks too anime/cartoony. AND GIVE HER LONGER HAIR IN HER MODEL PLS TO MATCH DE SPLASH ARTz

Moose Loire

10-08-2012

Annie

Muqq

10-08-2012

Sivir looks super clunky and bad, so does Morde, Annie also looks like complete ****.

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
but where's the fun in telling them early? isn't it much more fun to speculate? i'd like to think so, especially since they won't have to wait very long for the next one…
.... (remembers when Soraka was about ready... a year ago) ...

Vongola93

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolily View Post
Annie... up close, her model is uhh.... questionable.
She really does need the upgrage, i dont even like annie and i know how bad she looks in game.

ArmySquirrel

10-08-2012

There is a need for more visual remakes in League of Legends. In fact, you could say the need is quite...

*sunglasses*

Sivir.