Is Frozen Heart good on Morgana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guancyto

10-06-2012

^-

It's Recommended and all, but that doesn't make it good. I've played a few games building Zhonya's to FH (usually when my team doesn't need that much more damage, no-one else is building it and the enemy's physical damage and/or goddamn teemo is strong). It seems to work out pretty well and I survive engagements that I rightly should be dead after.

But that might just be the effect of a bunch of early gold meaning my team is dominating already. These games usually haven't lasted long enough to grab a RoA/Abyssal afterward for maximum tankorgana, so I haven't really been able to follow it up.

Is tankorgana good, or does she fall behind?

Gavran

10-06-2012

Given her awful AP ratios, and the need for proximity with her ult, I'd say it's an adequate item on her (i.e. you need physical armor go for it). And if your team isn't building it already, hell yeah. It's like Aegis. Someone should have it, period.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

My philosophy has always been to hit once extremely hard with Morgana as opposed to several times for less. With a combined 3.3 AP ratio combo, building straight AP feels better than CDR. It's not like Annie where you can start flinging fireballs every two-and-a-half seconds.

I even used to rush Deathcap before Zhonya's, because at 20 minutes in with 250+ AP, you can start full->dead bursting people. Remember her shield scales with AP.