So I have beem useing Promote alot lately..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

durrkadurrr

10-06-2012

It is not that bad of a spell for mid or solo top from what i have seen. I have played everything from Adc/Ap to tank with it. Everyone always starts raging in Chat when they see promote/flash and then stop when i down a tower in 5 minutes solo =).

Granted ignite is more useful, i still like using Promote. This is in normals only.
My fav champ to use it with so far is morg mid and when they spend so much time focusing the minion early on i can harass and sometimes get a FB with it.

TL; DR Promote rocks.

Btw Miss spelled the hell out of my title /sigh

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

In high level play, you usually want to avoid pushing your lane unless you are certain you are safe.
Promote pushes your lane whether you want it to or not.
It's OP in Twisted Treeline though

durrkadurrr

10-06-2012

thanks for the info =). i have never played twisted tree line but i will give it a go one of these days.

Guancyto

10-06-2012

This is mostly things I've heard from hanging around forums, but.

I think the idea is that a super early tower kill makes it so you have to go much further from your own side in order to get at the minion line (if your enemy knows how to use the early tower kill to his advantage). This either zones you out of gold and xp (if you aren't willing to extend that far) or makes you more vulnerable to jungler ganks (if you are).

If you can instead translate that into a bunch of roaming ganks of your own to snowball the other lanes, though, more power to you. And if it's bottom lane it's an advantage toward getting to kill the dragon.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
In high level play, you usually want to avoid pushing your lane unless you are certain you are safe.
Yeah, but think of the exceptions. Singed with promote could be something else.