[Conspiracy Theory] Technical Difficulties

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asylum Lux

10-06-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2647926

I think that the technical difficulties are faked. They don't want to admit that having the minimap in plain view of the teams was a terrible idea, but they also want to move them before the next game. Solution: new venue without the minimaps or some other way to prevent the teams from seeing the minimap.

(I have no evidence of this whatsoever; it's just a possibility. Riot isn't exactly popular for never having technical difficulties, but it makes a nice cover-up too.)

Asylum Lux

10-06-2012

Bump for Conspiracy Theories

Mrfishii

10-06-2012

Hmm..seems like a smart guess.

But if they D/c were intentionally why wouldn't they let CLG have their legitimate game

drzombieface

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2012

I'm gonna put on my tinfoil hat. It's conspiracy time.

I find it hard to believe that WE's player didn't cheat. He had no reason to look all the way around in the direction of that mini map...

El Corpse Maker

10-06-2012

"We'll be completing the last game of the CLG EU and Team WE quarterfinal match and finishing out the Semifinal Matches in the near future from a new location with a secure Internet connection."

I just had to highlight that they didn't say "reliable" but "secure". It could've been as simple as some jackass fan pulling their plug. Considering Riot hasn't ran many of these events, I bet they had very loose security around their networking systems.

It was VERY ODD the whole thing would crash out at the biggest moments. Smells WAY too fishy. I suspect foul play considering it's such a high profile event. I wouldn't think Riot would want to force anything like this on themselves though, that's for sure. I'd wager it's sourced from A) Really, really hardcore fans or B) The teams/managers themselves.

I'm putting money on hardcore fans being at fault.

*removes tinfoil hat*

1plus1equals3

10-06-2012

When you have itchy bum, then you let a big fart out and it pretty much scratches your ass for you...yea dat feel

Pldl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Skunk View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2647926

I think that the technical difficulties are faked. They don't want to admit that having the minimap in plain view of the teams was a terrible idea, but they also want to move them before the next game. Solution: new venue without the minimaps or some other way to prevent the teams from seeing the minimap.

(I have no evidence of this whatsoever; it's just a possibility. Riot isn't exactly popular for never having technical difficulties, but it makes a nice cover-up too.)
This is a great conspiracy theory. It's simple, not too crazy, and doesn't involve the CIA or international hackers.
But conspiracy theories are all false.

AchillaKov

10-06-2012

/bump for illuminati

Xeynid

10-06-2012

Some peeps on twitter be sayin it was ddos attacks

tenrel

10-06-2012

you seriously think anyone would be dumb enough to put a live view of the other teams map right infront of the players?

better yet, do you seriously think that IF they did do this, that nobody would have noticed?

the minimap is on spectator, its delayed.....