Just a reminder.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

I am enlightened.

I do not feel anger.

If you attempt to incense me, your efforts will be for naught.

SmokingJoeNL

10-09-2012

Have you ever heard say, you can't tell people who you are, they will see it for themselves through your actions?

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Not really. There's some truth to it, but it's definitely more economical to describe oneself through words. The question is authenticity, but around here that'll be a question regardless.

Have you heard say, it's pretty tough to gauge one's emotional condition on internet forums?

SmokingJoeNL

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Not really. There's some truth to it, but it's definitely more economical to describe oneself through words. The question is authenticity, but around here that'll be a question regardless.

Have you heard say, it's pretty tough to gauge one's emotional condition on internet forums?
I am not surprised, since I coined that phrase. Have you ever had an original thought?

Sure, if you are dealing with dumb people, you can tell them anything.

My specialty in psychology is using someone's vocabulary to piece together their personality. For instance, I work with people who have lost their memory and can't remember who they are. I give it back to them. But enough showing off.

Fujiou

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingJoeNL View Post
Have you ever had an original thought?
What do you mean by this?

Worstcase

10-09-2012

So knowing this, my objective is to now make you laugh until you die? What is this, do you expect to throw up a lung or something?