China is ddosing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unpredictable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

DDos in game 2 was to throw suspicion.

Game 3, and Game 3 Re-make Were all in CLG's Favor. The one game that wont get ddosed will be when W.E wins. Watch. Before you rage

China has the power and the control to do this. Don't forget china owns like 50% of riot. Wouldn't be a surprize that they would want there home team to win. Seeing as that in asian countries pro gaming is like American Football, and European Football (soccer)

Edit: Because I'm 100% serious about this I had to make an edit saying #China_Cheats because im 100% serious about this. like no joke, im so serious I compared league to football.

Recently

10-06-2012

Posts like these make me ashamed to be an American.

Unpredictable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Bro CLG.EU Pride. #fk_China #swag_'Merica

#China_cheats

Aquavolt

10-06-2012

You sound like our government.

Unpredictable

10-06-2012

#swag

Chairman Mao

10-06-2012

no, shut up

Unpredictable

10-06-2012

Lmfao you guys are so sensitive.

Akira Desmondes

10-06-2012

Really makes me wonder, but at the same time, if it's only Riot's bad luck, then we're ****ed and we're conspiracy freaks. Riot just needs a good spank. Though if on the next game W.E. wins then it is pretty sad and annoying, which will obviously make Riot NA crash. In the end? Oh well, guess its time to play a little LOL for now :,)

94mb1t

Recruiter

10-06-2012

... facepalming is the only thing I can do in response to the amount of stupidity from OP

Unpredictable

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94mb1t View Post
... facepalming is the only thing I can do in response to the amount of stupidity from OP
Face palm for your user name