F.A.M.E - A REAL low Elo community!

1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overflowing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Teamspeak Server: ts.unlimitedchi.net:10001
In-game Chat: FAME
Register and participate on our forums: http://unlimitedchi.net/forum

What is "FAME"?

F.A.M.E! " Feeders ate my elo"is a REAL low Elo community for League of legends, Fame was created to house the "real" low elo players of league of legends, unlike other low elo communities where "smurfs" always lurk Fame strives to keep the smurfs out, hosting tournaments and events and offering coaching and also encouraging less skilled players to stream and become entertainers through UCTV.

Fame is attempting to work on a "anti-smurf" system in hopes of getting rid of smurfs from participating in lower elo tournaments, some call it impossible but Fame strives to make the low elo community a friendly place and encourage everyone to just have fun and have good sportsmanship.

Fame builds clans and teams who aspire to become professional players and help them reach their goal, not only that Fame also supports casual players and gives a friendly and peaceful environment for everyone to enjoy!

Join FAME today!

Useful Links
FAME Presents 5v5 Proving Grounds Tournament OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Website
Forums
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube Channel
Twitch Channel
Weekly RP giveaways on Teamspeak

Overflowing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

We are looking for volunteers to help with FAME!

Quote:
Hi!

I'm Crim!

I'm a resident of ELO Hell, and I am a legit 700 elo player, and I want to establish a low elo community where we can host low elo tournaments, contests, and giveaways and have a place where legit low elo players can hang out and get better through teamwork NOT through a smurf carrying them their games.

This requires a lot of effort as we would need to work on numerous things such as a anti-smurf system.

More info about what I'm talking about here.

What I'm looking for is ...

- Legit low elo players You can be bad at this game, or stuck at elo hell aslong as you aren't a smurf.

- Casters Shout cast the tournaments we are hosting.

- Coaches ( You must have a desire to HELP players and teach them mechanics not just go on a smurf and carry them, they learn NOTHING.)

- Low Elo Clans/Teams I will be hosting tournaments for all elo brackets, so anywhere from 500-1600 elo.

- Graphic Designers/Web Developers Help with GFX and making a website

- Streamers We encourage everyone to stream, doesn't matter what elo you are, we are sponsored by UCTV and will be able to have twitch partnership and have giveaways to help streamers get noticed and have a community going on.

- Affiliates I will be hosting tournaments and doing giveaways, and there will be 2-3 weeklys and 1-3 monthly tournaments, so I don't mind other communities joining in.

I have not decided the name for this community yet, I have a few names in mind but will not be sharing them until I get this together, I have the time and money for this so funding is not an issue, I'm serious about this and want people who are just as serious to help out with this.

Please add me in-game or talk to me on my teamspeak server.

IGN: Crimsawn
Teamspeak: ts.unlimitedchi.net:10001

Jakey

09-26-2012

Probable coach checking in!

Overflowing

09-26-2012

bump

Overflowing

09-26-2012

bump

Overflowing

09-26-2012

we will be having a stream celebrating the release of FAME

RP codes will be given away during the stream and we will have some tournaments coming up!

Jakey

09-26-2012

Up

Overflowing

09-26-2012

bump

BStein

09-26-2012

bump

Overflowing

09-26-2012

Streaming now!

Fame is now released to the public!

Giving out rp cards in celebration!

Check me out on http://twitch.tv/crimsawn

1234511 ... 20