Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfraAngel

10-06-2012

I was playing jayce and one more win and i coulda been 1500 elo but when i got to 5/1 the bug suddenly happened and i couldnt auto-attack or use my Q but my summoner spells are fine.. i wonder if i get a loss forgiven or its just pure badluck :/

Mr Mystical

10-26-2012

I just had this happen to me with Jayce today when I was playing the new TT map ....after we got spider I coudn't auto attack or use my Q in ranged mode. Hmmm....

mmmgosu

11-12-2012

same here, this happened to me today....................and i died twice because of that

StrikeMist

11-12-2012

Same here, I couldn't use Cannon Q, or Hammer E, but I was able to auto attack. The 2nd time, I wasn't able to auto attack, and then once I pressed Cannon W, it fixed the bug and I was able to attack fine with every spell.

This usually happens when I'm fighting Vilemaw (spider), then the glitch happens

ultracalgarman

11-13-2012

same with me using jayce and had problems changing modes and where to go and get my self kill

meowfish

11-20-2012

my ally jayce had that problem we ended up losing a elo game sucks i had 10/3 as adc

EternalDevote

11-21-2012

Was about to make a new thread and saw this. I had this problem as well today and I found it can be fixed by getting silenced as weird as that sounds

EternalDevote

11-26-2012

More Info ---
This bug has happened whenever there's a team fight involving silences and stuns. Whether this is caused by being silenced and stunned at the same time I'm not sure. Might be possible to reproduce with just Cho'Gath since this is who I was facing when it happened.

Also pretty weird for everyone to have a down vote in a bug report thread (Someone probably checked here for an answer and went nope this doesn't solve this issue, down vote for all)