Serious players looking to join 5v5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperSpliced

10-06-2012

We are looking for new members who are serious about being a part of a team. Elo will not be a deciding factor on acceptance or not, but instead we will look at the season 2 RANKED games that you have acquired for our best judgement of your placement on the team. Players are asked to leave their summoner name and preferred role in comments or to add me in game so we can talk.
- SuperSpliced

Yuuki Asuna Chan

10-06-2012

my games have been bad cause i main support and most of the adc's i have laned with have sucked but my overall ranked team games have been pretty good i know all the supports but i main nunu taric and sona my username is dudeco if you give me a chance i wont let you down ;D

LordZZX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I sent you a friend request ingame. Invite me to the ranked team if you guys are active and looking to play games as soon as possible. Also, is this a ranked team looking to potentially practice and scrim, or just looking for gold before season 3?

GuntramE

10-09-2012

My main is support and jungle. GuntramE. I'm at 900 elo because I had a bout of screwing up, and well... Elo is rather unforgiving.

HowiDew

10-09-2012

Howidew Jungle Mid....

Infinityyyy2600

10-09-2012

Infinityyyy2600 My most comfortable roles are jungle or mid, however i can play any role well. I have played over 1000 ranked games. Thanks for your consideration.