CLG EU. HAD it 110% 3rd Game. Should be no rematch. Full Breakdown.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moneymoney

10-07-2012

Anything is possible,even the unexpected disconnection....

Fandorex

10-07-2012

There were two interrupted games. The first one was in WE's favor, and the second one was in CLG.eu's. They each had a victory from games that actually finished. If we assume CLG was winning because they were ahead, we have to assume WE was ahead in the first interrupted game and give it to them as well, making this a best 3 out of 5.

Pulzar

10-07-2012

CLG.EU has to remake that game; the same thing was done in game 2 when WE was also winning that one and the servers crashed.

Cruentum

10-07-2012

Quote:
2) Pay attention to builds. Particulary on support. WE Janna? NO ITEMS. Sona had 2 aura items. Also, just full build Orianna, along with lockets GA's and items that make it virtually impossible for anything to even touch CLG. They were ltierally swatting flys, and not giving 2 damns about anything coming near them.

3) Ok this is most important and it is SO blatant. CLG EU takes baron. Ok they got it. No turrets mid, and they go around the turret/inhib area. Also realize that CLG EU has 2 lockets, 3+ Guardian Angels, A virtual invincible chogath and malphite, along with orianna shield so they could not even kill anyone on CLG EU at any time. THEY HAD THE WIN. OK. so what happens here point 4.
The reason CLG.eu refused to initiate was because when they did three or four members died this is why the gap was closing. And they had Baron at that time too. CLG was just really good at sieging.

Quote:
4) NOCTURNE. DIVES 1v5. and initates on to them, WITH NO TOWER. 1v5 against CLG EU. AND THEY HAD BARON. and all of their ults up, all of their gas, they were probably poted up and ready to fight. By nocturne doing this? I saw this and was like OH GG They are surrendering and giving up. It was a crack under pressure, nocturne was tired of playing and went in and dived to try to make something happen. THE STREAM cuts off right after that moment.

5) Why wouldn't have nocturne just waited at his nexus turrets to fight? THEY ALL HARD BARON, why would he go in 1v5 on that team? That is a BLATANT WIN for CLG EU and it would be so silly to say otherwise.
No. Stream died with Yellowpete dieing in the middle of WE and Krepo ulting over 2 of WE. With 3 of WE at half HP and Noct being at like 10-20%. WE was winning that last teamfight at the very least. And Snoopeh and Krepo were dead. And Caomei had his GA triggered.

ATHF Day Man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

The only time I would accept saying a team had a game was if their opponents were respawning and they were inside the base. With WE being alive, you can't say that CLG had this one 110%. You can say they probably had this one, but that's a lot to do about nothing when it comes to who actually wins. I've seen several posts calling WE out for bad sportsmanship, and that's ridiculous. If anything CLG is being more unsporting than WE considering in the previous disconnect where WE was ahead, they allowed CLG to repick which ultimately helped lead to that CLG victory whereas here CLG is refusing to let WE repick. Don't get me wrong, it's a great thing for CLG to do because they believe they can win against that particular comp, but I think it's very unfair to say that it's WE that's being unsportsmanlike.

Ninde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elghinn Yah View Post
CLG loses a team fight.
I second this, CLG could have lost a team fight, it was obviously all planned.
Nocturne dove in as a distraction, he was about to die when the stream went down and his team mate behind him was already at half health, the other three remaining team mates would then rush CLG as they were all doing a victory dance and not watching their computers, ace CLG and then push a nexus win.

Obviously, right?