CLG EU. HAD it 110% 3rd Game. Should be no rematch. Full Breakdown.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spaniards

10-06-2012

Round 69 inc

Ferr3t

10-06-2012

I've come back from worse actually. And I'm terrible. So no, CLG did not have that one 110%. Personally I agree that they would've won, but nothing is set in stone.

mlbabyface

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I think Riot should fix their internet before holding this event...It happened yesterday to TSM and Azubu, and it happened 3 times today...

Saffuran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

This is so broken...

Talisabt

10-06-2012

I'm curious.. but is it possible that Nocturne initiating the fight was to enable a bug that crashes the game?

Sounds crazy but... you never know these pros and their secrets.

Plastikmoose

10-06-2012

57 minutes game WE's Janna had lv1 boots, a ruby crystal and a philosophers stone (ZERO DAMAGE). Literally a 20 minute build @ 57

57 minutes game CLGEU SONA had lvl3 boots, Locket Iron solari, Aeis of the legion, Shurelya's revery

Trapped Monkey

10-06-2012

CLG would probably have won, but as a matter of fact there was no surrender and no loss when the server crashed. When it comes to a match in LoL, everyone should know that "it's not over till it's over." This is more or less the spirit of the game. You either surrender and wait till it's over, or else it's not over. So even though CLG would have won, Riot still has to uphold by its rules. They can't just give CLG the victory, but they should give some compensation to both teams for this.

Happy Killspree

10-06-2012

clg won gg

Ruskraaz

10-06-2012

Which 3rd game are we talking about again?

PULVERSCHNEE

10-07-2012

The thing is, the first time this happened WE was in the lead and they said "okay guys let's start over". If they would've not redone the 67min game with baron buff WE and others would say "we gave you another chance but you don't?"
Of course they had that game, and of course they had the next one, but to be fair they have to redo it. It should be easy for clg tho since they beat WE now 3times in a row!!!