CLG eu vs W.E server crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B1indsid3

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle1476 View Post
I think it would just be better if they call it a day. Let them come back tomorrow and play the "3rd" game, or just make it a best 3 out of 5. I can understand them wanting to keep to the schedule, but at this point, M5 and TA will be playing to midnight+
It's already approaching 10:30 pm here on the east coast. It's breaking morning for the ppl watching in Europe. I've been trying to watch a result of CLG EU vs WE for the past 7 hrs now.

Galladrim

10-06-2012

Quote:
I think it would just be better if they call it a day. Let them come back tomorrow and play the "3rd" game, or just make it a best 3 out of 5. I can understand them wanting to keep to the schedule, but at this point, M5 and TA will be playing to midnight+
I would heartily agree, because its going to benefit everyone in the long run, and the way the tournament is remembered, plus it gives them time to ensure this does not happen again before tommorow.

PandaPr0nstarz

10-06-2012

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Burkonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

now apparently the stream is back up for me but, only the live in person viewers matter. All the people at home watching they could care less about. Thanks Riot! I enjoy hearing that.

iC0FF33DR0P

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
I agree with this mainly because of the complete disadvantage CLG.eu will have. 6+hrs of straight playing, then have to play another 2/3 games following it. That is basically a giveaway for M5.

Hopeful Angel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iC0FF33DR0P View Post
From what is being said they are about to start the 5th game... If CLG gets screwed out of this I'm going to be so pissed!

sooo with you there i dont fave either team but it was just fair like said they had it in the bag there was nooooo way they had the power to mow down the tanky dps of CLG eu

i know it's not right to just call a winner but come on we might as well have seen them in the coffin being put into the ground they weren't coming back.

GoldenEagle1476

10-06-2012

Holy ffs they're back.

Durendal

10-06-2012

I just see 3 people talking and wasting time in between stream crashes again and again.

Hopeful Angel

10-06-2012

how much you want to bet they play this announcement coming soon all night and just go home?

GoldenEagle1476

10-06-2012

So... I've been sitting here for an hour... for nothing... lol really should've seen this coming.