CLG eu vs W.E server crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LKD DengXiaoPing

10-06-2012

it's not that riot don't want make a lan, that because, a lan will make hacker, most of game like lol such as dota have hack, like map hack, gold hack or other, if riot run it as lan game, hack can easily just hack hell out of this game and make this game 'unfair'

Swirley

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iC0FF33DR0P View Post
So... When is Riot going to step up and tell us what is going on? Also why hasn't anyone come to the forums and posted up about what is going on and what Riot is doing to fix the exact issue. Also, is anyone getting anything at this current moment? I get ads, but that is about it.
Yeah, I think everyone got fed up and just left after the 6 hour mark. I'm actually thinking about stepping away from the computer to study or smt. #riotyudothistome

Banesta

10-06-2012

You can have a separate client for Lan you nub...

PrinceSkyQ

10-06-2012

i feel so nervous... for 6 ****ing hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banesta

10-06-2012

Anyway guy's you're all complaining about ads, its called Adblock, It stops all video adverts, of course you wont be supporting riot that way. Up to you.

ObsidianNight

10-06-2012

does anyone know when game 5 is supposed to start. I just got caught up on everything that happened today. I only watched game 2 (now learning it was game 3) and logged in to see the results and found all this stuff.

emyo

10-06-2012

I guess this final game is about to start....

Lets see how long it goes before it crashes again.

Wait no.. Riot is still failing.

B1indsid3

10-06-2012

Game 1 was WE win.

Game 2 was WE advantage but CLG EU coming back. Server crash and remake at like 20 min.

Game 3 was win for CLG EU. 55 min game I believe.

Game 4 was a 63 min game in which CLG EU had clear control almost the entire way through. The server crashed 30 secs from CLG EU ending the game and moving on to the Semi's. Remake again.

Game 5 was only about 15 min in with no clear advantage either way when server crashed again. So far no word on what's happening. This event is a DISGRACE.

I R Kevin Bacon

10-06-2012

i can only imagine how the people that flew all the way out there to watch the event live must feel

GoldenEagle1476

10-06-2012

I think it would just be better if they call it a day. Let them come back tomorrow and play the "3rd" game, or just make it a best 3 out of 5. I can understand them wanting to keep to the schedule, but at this point, M5 and TA will be playing to midnight+