Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CLG eu vs W.E server crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saffuran

10-06-2012

Just give CLG the win, they already won game three, it just crashed before they could finish it.

Net problems OP.

yungleaf

10-06-2012

what happend

Alakdan

10-06-2012

Quote:
PressESC:
CLG was about to win. dead set, irelia was about to drop Ryze was half dead. clg had baron, had it in the bag. they know it we all know it.

As well as WE should've won 2-0 because 2nd game they had it 100% but it crashed still.
Though I don't care who is going to win just end the quarter finals already.

Durendal

10-06-2012

At this point they really should know they need a LAN mode, even if its not to be released for everyone, then at least for tournaments so this stuff doesn't happen. I mean, are they going to continue tomorrow? will they still have the venue? at the very least they have to know that the time and money spent on a LAN mode would be well worth preventing this from happening again. kudos to both teams for sticking in it for so long. Frustrating to be watching and see it happen, must be down right infuriating while playing.

GoldenEagle1476

10-06-2012

It's almost ten o clock eastern time, and the freakin' quarter finals aren't even finished yet...

Yurp

10-06-2012

Hopefully they come back up soon. I hope they don't cancel the stream for today.

Durendal

10-06-2012

Also, I really hope someone comes out with a picture or comic or something of wards dying being the entire focus of the last couple matches. The battle of the wards. The silent heroes. etc. i dunno

Swirley

10-06-2012

Why did the stream end? There were still so many wards to kill. Riot pls

Plastikmoose

10-06-2012

WE spending 20% of their gold on wards

iC0FF33DR0P

Recruiter

10-06-2012

So... When is Riot going to step up and tell us what is going on? Also why hasn't anyone come to the forums and posted up about what is going on and what Riot is doing to fix the exact issue. Also, is anyone getting anything at this current moment? I get ads, but that is about it.