CLG eu vs W.E server crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psyren136

10-06-2012

this game will never end lol

JOTHEOLD

10-06-2012

infinite loop yay

ScWLoL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

And here we go again folks, game 6 is going to happen!

LKD DengXiaoPing

10-06-2012

i will take a sleep, guys plz tell me who is the winner ty
rioned :<

Gheed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Fiddlesticks come back to please the crowd once more

ShankedSheep

10-06-2012

It's really such a shame that so much is on the line and a three game set cannot be completed. They should make an offline engine for tournament use so this does not happen again.

iThroopeR

10-06-2012

theres a reason every good competitive game every, of any kind, is able to played offline. not having a lan feature opens you up to way too many external factors for a tournament of this caliber. What a shame, they put a huge black mark on the competitiveness of LoL today.

Burkonius

10-06-2012

they cant even keep the streams up to let people know whats going on

Zodian

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdsKill View Post
This is what happens when your game doesn't have a lan feature/client or its not coded as well, idk. Dota 2 has never had this happen nor HoN, they really lose respect in my eyes when this stuff happens. You have another variable called the internet to account for which isn't 100% reliable even on $1000+ per month business lines.
HoN and Dota 2 do not have and will never have this many people watching an event. i'm sure out of the 500k ppl watching 1 or 2 knows how to ddos pretty well.. but yeah the reason HoN and Dota 2 don't have problems is because no one gives a **** about those games lol.. hard truth

EffinNipples

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux Fortuna View Post
Twice this round - it was originally a best of three. WE won the first game. They had an early lead in the second one when it was reset. CLG EU won the third and was ahead late in the fourth, but it looks like it got reset again.
Thanks for clarifying!