CLG eu vs W.E server crash

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bluedahlias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

GG game reset.

Exoleres

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Soooo freaking gay. WE probably just has people at home with LolDrop who are like.. heck no, CLG can't win.

Itz JClark

10-06-2012

and it freezes again...

Lux Fortuna

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EffinNipples View Post
So this happened twice this round? or was this originally a best of five? I have missed most of this tournament due to work and the time difference. Can anyone fill me in?
Twice this round - it was originally a best of three. WE won the first game. They had an early lead in the second one when it was reset. CLG EU won the third and was ahead late in the fourth, but it looks like it got reset again.

HeĆ dshots

10-06-2012

this has to be so annoying/stressful for both teams, reset when WE had advantage after winning first round then resets when clg was goin in for the win with baron

Hydrolysis

10-06-2012

Absolute garbage, considering the amount of money being put on the line, there should be no screw ups like this.

All I know is that you can no longer call the competition fair due to the failure of the servers.

Complete failure Riot, you always live up to your name with your server crashes, and this time during the most important tournament of the whole game. Great job Riot, and you wonder why I've started to hate you.

fr0tato

10-06-2012

doesn't it seem a bit too convenient for WE to you guys? Considered that Riot Games is majorly owned by a Chinese company

Boston George

10-06-2012

ANYONE ELSE WITH ME? I WILL NEVER BUY 1 PRODUCT ADVERTISED DURING THE CHAMPIONSHIPS. every server failure and restrart happen after a fing commercial interupts the most key part of the match, oh WOOPS game crashed and now reset. Maybe Riot just wants more money from advertisement and keeps jcking **** up to build demand and veiwership becuase more viewers= more dollars from advertisers.

tl dr never buying logitec or other products advertised during this "championship"

3rdStorm

10-06-2012

jesus i think it happened again....

LKD DengXiaoPing

10-06-2012

omg
wtf riot
u screw up again D:<

123456 ... 7