Taric Or Sona

Taric 33 50.77%
Sona 32 49.23%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Taric Vs Sona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xquisite

09-26-2010

Which one do you prefer?

RussianRevolver

09-26-2010

Taric is still the KING OF SUPPORT. It doesn't matter what you say, or how many auras you can juggle by spamming your skills.

Single target, long duration stun frequently (Instead of waiting forever for an ult)
Armor aura that hits EVERYTHING around him when he needs to (Farming, burst, whatever)
And... a MASSIVE heal on next to NO cooldown. I swear he can burst heal a veigar who's taking a beating from Brolaf if he wants to.

Oh... right, and his ult. His ult eats towers/teams/whatever/whenever.

Bamft

09-26-2010

Yes. But I hope Sona takes his ban spot anyway so I can play him. Her ult is a lot like Mumu's ult in that it is game changing. Taric is far more subtle. Either way now all support players can play one or the other. Which is nice.

Necks

09-26-2010

I prefer boobs thanks.

NeonSpotlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2010

Sona, she's just outclasses pretty much every other support.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

09-26-2010

I like them both. To me, it depends if you need another resilient distraction up in the fray or can afford to have a buffer in the back of the group.

ExpertSockThrow

09-26-2010

Fabulous > Boobs

In all seriousness, I like Taric better. He can take a few hits and when you stack aura items on him, he becomes the best auradin/healer/stunner/buffer ever. Sona's got some very nice stuff, don't get me wrong, but I think Taric gives more to his team in the end.

Fantastiballs

09-26-2010

Taric is still superior.
Edit: He's also more fun to play. Sona endgame is just spamming the **** out of your skills, and ulting to help other ultis or escapes. Boooooooriiiiiiiing.