3 frustrations of a New Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwistWrist

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposkiasmos View Post
Congratulations for creating arguements for which you have no proof twist.

1. Your argument that I don't fast many thirties..Based off of what? The last 10 matches in my history. Because that is less than the last 72 hours of my gameplay. Hardly Representative of what i was referencing as a 8+ day experience.
No duh. But you can't prove that you've faced many level 30's either.

However, it doesn't change the fact that the numerical advantage is minimal between a level 23 and a level 30.

Quote:
2. That i was trying to make excuses or not learn the game. I am trying to do both, I simply wanted to use a medium as a customer to express feedback to a business from whom I buy products, which in the real world where people have jobs to make money, does matter.
Saying that you couldn't do something to the level 12 AP Mid when you are playing the jungler is 100% an excuse. Especially Lee Sin who is picked for his lane ganking.

Complaining about a 7 level difference is 100% an excuse. The actual power difference in minimal. Especially since from your own match history, you've had plenty of games where you've lost to people over 7 levels under you.

You can of course say whatever the hell you want. But as another customer who supports the same business as you. So can I.

Especially since your 1 and 2 would make the game worse for everyone.

Quote:
3. Since I have communicated what I wanted to riot games at this point and its clear all know how to do is insult people without rational arguments I am done with this thread.
If I am insulting you by pointing out what are essentially excuses and how self-improvement is the only path forward, then that's a personal problem.

Because again, other people's sensibilities have no bearing on my sensibilities.

Quote:
P.S. Riot, if this is the kind of response I can expect when simply expressing 1 persons opinion to help you have a more financially successful business, I have 0 reason to keep giving my feedback.
Hahah, so you are allowed to express your opinion but I'm not allowed to express mine? I see.

Abdelazar

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposkiasmos View Post
Congratulations for creating arguements for which you have no proof twist.

1. Your argument that I don't fast many thirties..Based off of what? The last 10 matches in my history. Because that is less than the last 72 hours of my gameplay. Hardly Representative of what i was referencing as a 8+ day experience.

2. That i was trying to make excuses or not learn the game. I am trying to do both, I simply wanted to use a medium as a customer to express feedback to a business from whom I buy products, which in the real world where people have jobs to make money, does matter.

3. Since I have communicated what I wanted to riot games at this point and its clear all know how to do is insult people without rational arguments I am done with this thread.

P.S. Riot, if this is the kind of response I can expect when simply expressing 1 persons opinion to help you have a more financially successful business, I have 0 reason to keep giving my feedback.
1. It's the best sample we have.
2. Ok, good for you.
3. None of the posts in the thread have been from Riot. Calm down. If you want to feedback, it would probably be better to state explicitly what you want to be changed and give suggestions rather than what you think is bad. Other players saying that your problem seems unlikely and unreasonable is valid as well.

Supafly GLHF

10-07-2012

About time to bump this....especially since the recent tournaey drama....Thanks

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...in+game+issues