Was in playoff division, lost 1, dodged 2, and now I'm out of playoff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaveSKim

02-10-2013

So I stacked up 100 points in my league, and unfortunately I lost the first playoff match. For some reason, my point dropped down to 80. but I still was in the playoff thingie, with the check marks and x's. So I went for another game, and I dodged the queue because the team comp was awful. I tried a third game, I dodged that one as well due to trolls. Now I find myself with 74 points and out of the playoff matches. Was it because I also dodged the queues? Because if that's the reason, that's just ridiculous.

Angelic Dart

02-10-2013

you dodge it will drop your LP alot

Zatsh

02-10-2013

thats makes sence, when in champ select, the game has started, you leave then you loose

Taintednight

02-10-2013

Dodging will instantly stop your bo3. It also told me it would when I hit X.

eX Phase

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintednight View Post
Dodging will instantly stop your bo3. It also told me it would when I hit X.
This.

If you Dodge in champ select - Your BO3 (Series) ends. You will instantly be set to 90 (Just happened to me, I didnt dodge.... Client stop responding when selecting champion, and wouldnt manually reconnect... ggriot) - Also dodging again is a full loss worth of LP. So if youre losing say 10ish a game, then it all adds up.

Arcticfury

02-11-2013

When they announced the new system this year they made it clear that if you dodge a play off the play off ends immediately and you drop. eX Phase has it perfectly. Not that this is a good system, but it is the way it currently works. I'm really hoping they find a way to handle trolls better, removing the need to dodge or desire to dodge is the only real solution.