When to play Evelynn in Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XilverDagger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Hey all,

I've been noticing a huge amount of evelynn's in my ranked queue lately, (around 1400 elo), and I've been seeing good matchups and horrible ones too.

In your opinions, which champions are good matchups for evelynn in mid lane? Matchups where she can farm decently, and not get raped in fights.

ex: I saw eve do great vs morgana, and idk why.
ex2: I saw an eve get wrecked by a gragas, and I thought it was because of the range and harass that gragas has in lane, but idk.

-X

TeknoWizard

10-06-2012

Well, mid Eve's whole existence is based on ganking other lanes. So it really depends on the player. You probably want a champion who can tank Eve's burst, and also push super hard to pressure the tower if she leaves to go gank. So, yeah. Gragas would fit both of those. Morg probably wasn't pushing hard enough to punish her ganking.

SalleDeBain

10-06-2012

I main eve since her remade and i discovered she could counter a lot of champs mid. Most skillshots oriented champs are easy for her due to her speed (zyra, morgana,etc).
She can also kite melee champs really easily (fizz,gragas,etc)

Up to now, the only good counters ive found to evelynn are ryze (his snare and combo is just too much), mordekaiser (good fighter and harasser, if you get close to harass he just uses E and Q), kassadin (thats just onbious), galio (same as kass) and cass can be a problem post 6 if you get stunned. Oh and theres also anivia post 6