Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pbe update not working?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iiEmoCupcake

10-06-2012

I'm confused, every time i try to update it; update failed. One time i thought my brother deleted a part of it on accident, so I undownloaded and redownloaded, and then still not working. Yes i extracted the files, but there's ONE file "DAT.file" <- Something like that wont download. "Cancel or try again" I try again still wont. My friend says just press send logs. I try this and it just freezes on my screen, so i pressed try again the next time still wont. Both of my computers wont play it; I want to try nidalee soon. Until i can figure out this, im screwed. qq

Jucke

10-07-2012

I'm having sort of the same problem, my update keeps getting stuck at : 0.0.0.1/Archive/_107935728.raf

Any Red or person that knows how to fix it?

Nadez PentaStole

10-07-2012

Same problem

EndlessDeath

10-07-2012

yeah same problem, update failed then crash when i click send logs, using WinXP here

EDIT: nvm only happened to me once, now maybe ill get to screw around with visual fate's twisted upgrade.

ZheKingz

Recruiter

10-07-2012

try launching the game as admin. (right click, run as administrator), thats what worked for me at least.

crazy mangafreak

01-01-2013

my patch stopped at 99%