A Day in Noxus [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

05-11-2013

Two Raedsel guards welcomed Lissandra and her warriors. They accompanied them to Swain's office, where they turned around and went back to their posts.
In front of Swain's office, his secretary sat, having a desk of her own. The woman stood up and opened the door to Swain's office for Lissandra. But if her two guards were to try and follow her in, the secretary would simply stop them.

''Only the Queen is allowed to enter.''

AskTheIceWitch

05-11-2013

The warriors were very hesitant, but Lissandra reassured them. "Please, I will be fine by myself. Wait outside."

She entered the office with the Tyrant, Swain.

"How do you do, General?"

Ask Tyrant Swain

05-12-2013

The secretary closed the door behind Lissandra, exchanging glares with the guards. Meanwhile, inside, Inside, she was welcomed by Swain, who was standing behind his desk.

''Quite well. But you needn't be concerned for me. It is you, Queen Lissandra, who traveled half of Valoran to get here.''

He gestured her with a wave of his hand to sit down in the chair in front of his desk.

''You must be exhausted. Why don't you take a seat?''

AskTheIceWitch

05-13-2013

Lissandra thanks the man behind the desk as she seats very elegantly. "What is it that brought me to Noxus, Jericho?"

"And why is it that Swain, out of all people, wish to call for me, also?"

Ask Tyrant Swain

05-14-2013

Swain waited for Lissandra to sit down before doing the same.

''Rumors.''

He replied.
There was a small empty cup on his desk with a small spoon in it. he grabbed the spoon and tapped the cup twice.

''But first. Would you care for some tea?''

Swain's secretary entered the office. The woman stood at the door, which she previously closed behind herself, awaiting her orders.

AskTheIceWitch

05-14-2013

Lissandra struggles a little bit to take the warm cup of tea.

"Oh! O-Of course.."

She hesitantly the cup from Swain, looking at it curiously. Will it warm her already cold body? She's not going to try. Holding it in her hands as if preserving it or waiting for it to cool a bit, she looks at Swain.

"So, is it of any sudden importance as why you called me?"

Ask Tyrant Swain

05-15-2013

((Lissandra, dear. No one served you tea yet. Oh well, let's just roll with it.))

Swain's cup stood in front of him, untouched. Nor did he intend to drink it. Instead, he just watched Lissandra with hands crossed. He found it peculiar, the way Lissandra held the cup. But, he didn't give it much attention as he focused on the Queen's question.

''I simply wished to talk regarding political matters. I even offered to come to visit your city, talk where you have the upper hand...''

He paused as Beatrice jumped off his shoulder onto the desk and started drinking his tea.

''But you declined and, instead, chose to come here. I wonder. Why is that?''

AskTheIceWitch

05-15-2013

((I. I am an idiot. Please forgive my dumb head.))

Lissandra looked at Swain with curiosity. "The upper hand? What do you mean? Do not think I would even think of attacking a Noxian political figure."

She put her tea on the table where it proved to hot for her pale-blue hands.

"Because, Nobody would think the almighty Swain would come to see me, Lissandra. Or am I wrong?" She said jokingly.

Ask Tyrant Swain

05-16-2013

((Not dumb, just nonobservant.))

With a slight chuckle, Swain leaned forward. Beatrice backed away from the tea as he grabbed a sugar cube and dropped it into the teacup, stirring it with the small spoon.

''What I meant is that it's always easier to take control of a conversation as a host rather than a guest.''

Seeing Lissandra place her cup down, he grabbed the sugar bowl and pushed it towards her as a gesture for her to sweeten the tea.

''It doesn't matter if you are right or wrong because it doesn't matter what others would think. You in Noxus or me in Freljord, it is the same.''

Ask Tyrant Swain

05-17-2013

((Pssssst. Bump.))