Why is ashe so popular?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zauno

10-28-2012

Just wanted to ashe you guys why.

Smile IU

10-28-2012

utility

Edit: Okay, I didn't read the thread correctly

Scarlet Flandre

10-28-2012

"dat ashe"

Blaine Tog

10-28-2012

Urgot to be kidding me. There's a Zilean reasons why she's popular.

EggChuYung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Dont know if pun thread or serious question.

Invasive

10-28-2012

Does it surpryze you? I mean annie body can really play her.

Outworld

10-28-2012

I hate Ashe.

She has terrible damage so she can't trade in lane at all, low MS, and needs to farm all day.

Also, a recent trend I have seen in last 4-5 days is that nearly every Ashe picker has been a bad player that: constantly annoys the jungler for ganks or blaming him for losing bot lane or annoying some other lane, is always behind on CS and builds stupid stuff like mobility boots into a last whisper rush (It happened.. it really did in one game), and just overall bad play.

I don't understand her popularity either. Every carry not only does better, but is way more fun to play.

Tangerine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expitaxy1 View Post
I hate Ashe.

She has terrible damage so she can't trade in lane at all, low MS, and needs to farm all day.

Also, a recent trend I have seen in last 4-5 days is that nearly every Ashe picker has been a bad player that: constantly annoys the jungler for ganks or blaming him for losing bot lane or annoying some other lane, is always behind on CS and builds stupid stuff like mobility boots into a last whisper rush (It happened.. it really did in one game), and just overall bad play.

I don't understand her popularity either. Every carry not only does better, but is way more fun to play.
This Ezreal-ly lame, is Zyra point to this?

Zauno

10-28-2012

zilieans of players seem to be playing ashe.

Rigelina

10-28-2012

Nasus a question and you shall get an answer. If Alistars align, you can kite your opponent down to a sivir of health or even kill them. Then you will be the Viktor.