What do you think?

(I Love Him) Vitas is near the tweaking and testing stage 2 50.00%
(I Like Him) Vitas could use some minor changes 1 25.00%
(He's ok) Vitas needs significant changes 1 25.00%
(That's All You Got?) Throw him in the trash 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Vitas, the Quenching Mist (1st Revisal)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madriad

11-13-2011

Lore

Quote:
Vitas originated from within the void, a creature with barely a form to notice him by. He has been convicted of several murders and destructive actions, the problem being... how do you catch a mist? Vitas seems to feed off of destroying others, gaining temporary power and assuming a vicious aura of faded light. Some people even began to fear Vitas to the point of worshipping him, which of course ended in his slaughter of them all. He is not only a no-blooded killer, he will even sacrifice himself to kill his enemies, for a mist can never truely die.
Description

Quote:
Eyes: Peircing blue glow
Face: almost unable to make out any features
Arms: Whisps of Gas and strength
Body: continuously moving and hardly held together
Legs: A whispy gaseous base upon which he floats
Armor: None
Distinguishable traits: His movement appears slow, though it is not.

Taunt: Getting hard to breath?
Joke:Some people find me breathtaking!
Character selection: (whispering sounds)*
Recommended Items:

Quote:
  • Doran's Shield
  • Boots of Speed
  • Giants Belt
  • Sheen
  • Rod of Ages
  • Archangels Staff
Ratings

Quote:
Health: 10/10 Attack: 3/10 Spells: 7/10 Difficulty: 4/10
Base Stats:

Quote:
Health 600 (+88.89) Shield 100 (+mana+3*AP) Attack Damage 50 (+4.17)

Range 300 Health Regen 7 (+.65) Mana Regen 7.5 (+.7)

Armor 145 (+3.5) Magic Res. 30 (+0) Mov. Speed 315
(Passive): Life-force

Quote:
Vitas contains the unique ability to transfuse his health into a force-shield by using his abilities. The shield degenerates by 3% every second. The maximum strength of the shield is (100 + bonus mana + 3*AP), when Vitas' shield reaches it's limit he recieves 10% bonus damage and his abilities consume shield strength rather than health for 10 seconds.
(Q): Vital Intuition

Quote:
(Active): Takes his own life-force and streams it through the air to the nearest champions.

[ENEMY]: deals magic damage over 2 seconds and slows as long as they remain leashed.

[ALLY]: heals over 2 seconds and grants bonus movement speed as long as they remain leashed.
----------
  • Cost: 15% Maximum health
  • Grants: 20% force-shield
  • Cast range: 600
  • Leash Range: 750
  • Slow/Movement Speed: 10%
----------
  • Targets: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
  • Damage/heal: 15% divided into 1-5 nearby champions (15% only applied if one champion is in range)
  • Cooldown: 10 / 9.5 / 9 / 8.5 / 8 / 7.5 seconds
(W):Secret Mist

Quote:
(Active): Vitas embraces his true form and becomes an untargetable mist slowing and damaging both himself and those around him. Vitas is able to float over walls while changed.
----------
  • Cost: 5% maximum health
  • Health drain: 5% maximum health per enemy champion per second
  • Shield charge: damage dealt and received
  • Radius: 300
----------
  • Slow: 25 /30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50
  • Duration: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 seconds
(E): Essence

Quote:
(Passive): Vitas oozes life into his immediate surroundings, increasing allies health and mana regen by a percentage of his maximum health.
  • Mana Regen: 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3%

(Active): Vitas saps the surrounding area of life dealing a percentage of his life-force each second as damage to himself and nearby enemies. The damage increases over time and can be canceled manually
----------
  • Cost: 27% maximum health after 10sec or proportionally to activation time.
  • Grants 40% force-shield after the 10sec or proportionally to activation time.
  • Cooldown: 20 seconds
----------
(R): Transpiration

Quote:
(Active): Vitas taunts all nearby enemy champions to attack him. Damage received during the taunt heals him for 100% of the damage dealt.
----------
  • Cost: 50% of his current health
  • Grants: force-shield equal to the amount of damage recieved
----------
  • Cooldown: 150 / 125 / 100 seconds
  • Shield Charge/Damage: 50/75/100%
  • Taunt: 1 / 2 / 3 seconds
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

:EDIT:
11/29/11>>>Ult shield regen from 100% to proportional damage recieved.
10/03/12>>>Added cast range on (Q) >>>increased slow to 10% from 5%
>>>>>>>>>Adjusted duration on (W) to 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 seconds from 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 seconds>>>Added ability cost 5% maximum health
>>>>>>>>>Ult no longer returns damage>>>Ult now also charges shield by 50% damage received.>>>Ult no now is activated off of current health rather than maximum health.

Author's Note: Please only review with constructive criticism; I would really like to improve upon this and see him in the game in time to come. I am currently working on a concept art for him.

Concept Originator: Madriad

ASquishyGuy

11-16-2011

I feel like his shield should charge faster, because wouldn't he die trying to get the buff without ulting? also do his other abliities have the same 'Note" as his ult? I think he has some good ideas, but still needs work. I would like to see more, awesome abilities

Madriad

10-03-2012

bump for input and reviews!!!

Madriad

10-06-2012

Help me put new life into Vitus! i loved this champ design i just never knew where to go with it! =D