Team Builder queues broken?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mini Van Dan

1 Week Ago

Are the team builder queues broken? For the past week I've had nothing but 5min+ queues except for the 7th, but now after the maintenance yesterday I now have 15min+ queues. I don't know if this is an issue but riot seriously needs to look into this cause I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that plays on team builder and this is getting really ridiculous blind pick is also the same way for me. Like I literally can't level at all because queues are taking so long.

conzyplays

1 Week Ago

I've been having this as well. Can't level? You're level 30 by the looks of that icon.

Use blind pick for now, teambuilder is slow because of
1. in low elo 90% of people want mid/top, the other 8% want jg and that means 2% want adc/sup
2. It has to find people with a close mmr.
3. Their can be sometimes just not enough team captains.
4. Someimtes their are too many captains.

TB is for patient people in general, if you don't wanna wait the upwards of ten minutes per game, use blind pick.

Mini Van Dan

1 Week Ago

I'm on a smurf account that I made that's only lvl8 and it's impossible to find games on it. like just now we were in queue and it literally took then entire time you have to find a game before the lobby closes.

GraySeas

1 Week Ago

I'm having this issue too. What makes me think it's a glitch is the fact that I can't exit the insanely long queue without closing my client entirely..