cannot connect to maestro error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cam pwnz99

10-06-2012

Hello! For a couple weeks now I've received an error on the login screen "There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the client." I receive this error for both my normal game client and the PBE one, however i have still tried repairing the client to no avail. This error just happened randomly one day, I have not made any changes on my computer that I know of that could be the cause, and this is the first time receiving such an error over a long time playing. I messaged support back when it first started, and although they were helpful and provided many suggestions, none of them worked. (disable peer-to-peer, remove pando media booster, switch to public dns, resync windows clock, turn firewalls off etc.) I really want to get back to playing and I hope by posting here i can get more people to see my case and possibly help me to solve my problem. Thank you for your time

cam pwnz99

10-07-2012

bump

cam pwnz99

10-07-2012

anyone?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

10-08-2012

Cam,

Maestro errors are almost always connection related. You can try running through the list below, but if you're not finding a solution it usually comes down to figuring out what exactly is causing the block.

Some sort of Maestro Error
1. Restart your computer
2. Temporarily Disable/Make exceptions in your Anti-virus/Anti-spyware software
3. Temporarily Disable/Make exceptions in your Firewall
4. Disable process protection software.
5. Make sure you're running software in Administrative Mode/With admin privileges
6. In Windows Vista/Windows 7, double check your Account Controls
7. Reset your Internet Explorer Settings and make sure you have not disabled scripting options
8. Double check this article On Maestro Problems

JapaneseBushBaby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Worked thanks Aregionius!

H8xunSlippers

12-13-2012

That still doesn't work. The problem is still there.

hados9

01-08-2013

Yeah im the same problem still not fixed :'( and im in the middle of a game

DIGBICK1337

01-10-2013

I have the same error, have tried everything, diasble firewall, made exceptions, opened all the ports on the router, reset IE settings etc. did'nt have this error 6 month ago, but i do know, i have also used CCleaner, but nothing seems to help.

I also experienced problems with the pando software it took some tries to get it to run, and after installing the game and restarting my computer pando software didnt respond any more when clicked on in control panel, but i dont need the software after the game has been installed?

Bunseth

01-18-2013

I got the same problem too! Try all of the option with no success!

RaesWolf

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Cam,

Maestro errors are almost always connection related. You can try running through the list below, but if you're not finding a solution it usually comes down to figuring out what exactly is causing the block.

Some sort of Maestro Error
1. Restart your computer
2. Temporarily Disable/Make exceptions in your Anti-virus/Anti-spyware software
3. Temporarily Disable/Make exceptions in your Firewall
4. Disable process protection software.
5. Make sure you're running software in Administrative Mode/With admin privileges
6. In Windows Vista/Windows 7, double check your Account Controls
7. Reset your Internet Explorer Settings and make sure you have not disabled scripting options
8. Double check this article On Maestro Problems

This just happened to me BUT it happened when the LOL servers were crashing. It was nothing on my end but a cause of the LOL servers as it was when EVERYONE in the game was crashing not just myself and then I also received the Maestro Error during this time.