How tsm fanboys doing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixionas

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTkiller View Post
It's because they lost
No, before the games most of the threads were "tsm bout to get r*ped", with the occasional SUPPORT MERICA thread.

CTkiller

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixionas View Post
No, before the games most of the threads were "tsm bout to get r*ped", with the occasional SUPPORT MERICA thread.
because they were

They didn't have any chance, TSM fanboys had their entire year to themselves by TSM playing just NA teams.

AlwaysOG420

10-06-2012

Nobody can watch these playoffs thus far and argue that TSM had a chance... M5, TPA, Najin Sword, Azubu all looked WAY too good.

Zekial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I don't know what's up with all the TSM sucks threads. They actually did A LOT better than I expected them to. I thought they would get steamrolled like the other teams, but they actually held their ground.

Azubu Frost is one of the best teams in the world, and TSM played really well against them.

Ixionas

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTkiller View Post
because they were

They didn't have any chance, TSM fanboys had their entire year to themselves by TSM playing just NA teams.
I notice tsm haters after they lose ALOT more than tsm fans after they win. When tsm loses, its BENCH REGI, DYRUS SUCKS, ODD ONE FAIL. Tsm doesn't nearly have the amount of vocal fanboys as they do haters.

2ofSpades

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOG420 View Post
TSM! TSM! TSM!
haha I love hearin those chants wen they are losing 1-0 and down in the 2nd game
They made pretty good plays in both games, and those were worth cheering for.

schwagger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOG420 View Post
TSM! TSM! TSM!
haha I love hearin those chants wen they are losing 1-0 and down in the 2nd game

It's not that tsm is bad, it's that they are not good... going to be a way better match Azubu vs M5 in the finals. Feel like people needed those fanboys to be put in their place.

GO FROST GO!
So, what's the difference between "fanboys" and just being a fan? I don't understand? You chant for Frost, some people chant for TSM? Why aren't YOU a fanboy?

dkanonji

10-06-2012

TSM did do well against Frost.
Anyone who says they didn't is just trolling.

Once TSM learns to properly time objectives and make them more of a team fight focus I think you'll see them reach another level.

This season though, there are already other teams doing that which is ultimately why they're winning, as they should.

PowaLegend

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwagger View Post
So, what's the difference between "fanboys" and just being a fan? I don't understand? You chant for Frost, some people chant for TSM? Why aren't YOU a fanboy?

Fan: "Well... they played his game and lost, i hope that with practice they can reach this teams level!. The best for them".

Fanboy:" OOMGFGFRGOMDGFF DYRUS THE BEST REGINALD I LOVE YOU THE GENERWAL OMG BEST JUNGLKER WORLD TSMTSMTDTSMTSTSMTSMTSMTDMSTSMTSM"

AlwaysOG420

10-06-2012

ok so what you guys are saying is i'm supposed to go to my Soccer game. expecting to lose.... but If I dont lose by that much it will be fine its just like winning.